Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MY TECNO R7 is DEAD
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MY TECNO R7 is DEAD

MY TECNO R7 is DEAD

dfanumudu
dfanumudu
dfanumudu
22-07-2015, 09:34 AM

Please am a novice and I need help how to get my Dad's Tecno R7 DEAD phone back to LIFE. I caused it and I will be in trouble if he finds out.

Please Help me with the complete file for R7 such as (R7 android scatter, preloader,mbr,ebr1,bootimg,recovery,sec_ro,logo,android,cache, nd usrdata), and the procedure to follow and I will forever be grateful.

Help Please.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-07-2015, 01:57 PM
(22-07-2015, 09:34 AM)dfanumudu Please am a novice and I need help how to get my Dad's Tecno R7 DEAD phone back to LIFE. I caused it and I will be in trouble if he finds out.

Please Help me with the complete file for R7 such as (R7 android scatter, preloader,mbr,ebr1,bootimg,recovery,sec_ro,logo,android,cache, nd usrdata), and the procedure to follow and I will forever be grateful.

Help Please.

1. what exactly did you do to it that made it go dead?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dfanumudu
dfanumudu
dfanumudu
22-07-2015, 03:24 PM
(22-07-2015, 09:34 AM)dfanumudu Please am a novice and I need help how to get my Dad's Tecno R7 DEAD phone back to LIFE. I caused it and I will be in trouble if he finds out.

Help Please.

At first, I rooted the phone and tried changing the IMEI to Blackberry. After 3months, I tried to unroot it. It started malfunctioning like finding shortcuts on the phone like virus when it was not,it performance generally was not looking good. I tried using Power button+volume key to reset it, it refused to boot and was only showing Tecno logo for hours. I installed a new ROM using SkgeeBoss-TR7 Galaxy_S5_4.4.2, I didn't like the Galaxy 5 interface till when i came across Hovatek tutorial on how to flash using SP flash tool, I guess may be it wasn't done properly and finally the phone is DEAD and doesn't boot or displays anything at all.  I saw the following errors when I tried using MtkDroid tools to connect to my phone:
(Free space: system- failed:;  D:\ 162396M),
-exec"/system/bin/sh"failed.

I will be Glad for a successful solution. Please help

I can be reached via email: dfanumudu@gmail.com
Attached Files
.jpg
SP flash tool error.jpg
Size: 493.62 KB / Downloads: 7
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-07-2015, 08:24 PM
(22-07-2015, 03:24 PM)dfanumudu At first, I rooted the phone and tried changing the IMEI to Blackberry. After 3months, I tried to unroot it. It started malfunctioning like finding shortcuts on the phone like virus when it was not,it performance generally was not looking good. I tried using Power button+volume key to reset it, it refused to boot and was only showing Tecno logo for hours. I installed a new ROM using SkgeeBoss-TR7 Galaxy_S5_4.4.2, I didn't like the Galaxy 5 interface till when i came across Hovatek tutorial on how to flash using SP flash tool, I guess may be it wasn't done properly and finally the phone is DEAD and doesn't boot or displays anything at all.  I saw the following errors when I tried using MtkDroid tools to connect to my phone:

the files you have in that screenshot are not enough to fix your phone
download our R7 stock backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dfanumudu
dfanumudu
dfanumudu
23-07-2015, 09:03 AM

(22-07-2015, 08:24 PM)hovatek
(22-07-2015, 03:24 PM)dfanumudu At first, I rooted the phone and tried changing the IMEI to Blackberry. After 3months, I tried to unroot it. It started malfunctioning like finding shortcuts on the phone like virus when it was not,it performance generally was not looking good. I tried using Power button+volume key to reset it, it refused to boot and was only showing Tecno logo for hours. I installed a new ROM using SkgeeBoss-TR7 Galaxy_S5_4.4.2, I didn't like the Galaxy 5 interface till when i came across Hovatek tutorial on how to flash using SP flash tool, I guess may be it wasn't done properly and finally the phone is DEAD and doesn't boot or displays anything at all.  I saw the following errors when I tried using MtkDroid tools to connect to my phone:

the files you have in that screenshot are not enough to fix your phone
download our R7 stock backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Am short of words. I didn't know how to thank you but be assured that am owning you.
My DEAD phone is back to LIFE.
THANK U SO MUCH.