Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MY TECNO R7 is DEAD

Please am a novice and I need help how to get my Dad's Tecno R7 DEAD phone back to LIFE. I caused it and I will be in trouble if he finds out.

Please Help me with the complete file for R7 such as (R7 android scatter, preloader,mbr,ebr1,bootimg,recovery,sec_ro,logo,android,cache, nd usrdata), and the procedure to follow and I will forever be grateful.

Help Please.

(07-22-2015, 09:34 AM)dfanumudu Wrote: Please am a novice and I need help how to get my Dad's Tecno R7 DEAD phone back to LIFE. I caused it and I will be in trouble if he finds out.

Please Help me with the complete file for R7 such as (R7 android scatter, preloader,mbr,ebr1,bootimg,recovery,sec_ro,logo,android,cache, nd usrdata), and the procedure to follow and I will forever be grateful.

Help Please.

1. what exactly did you do to it that made it go dead?
2. supply a gmail address
(07-22-2015, 09:34 AM)dfanumudu Wrote: Please am a novice and I need help how to get my Dad's Tecno R7 DEAD phone back to LIFE. I caused it and I will be in trouble if he finds out.

Help Please.

At first, I rooted the phone and tried changing the IMEI to Blackberry. After 3months, I tried to unroot it. It started malfunctioning like finding shortcuts on the phone like virus when it was not,it performance generally was not looking good. I tried using Power button+volume key to reset it, it refused to boot and was only showing Tecno logo for hours. I installed a new ROM using SkgeeBoss-TR7 Galaxy_S5_4.4.2, I didn't like the Galaxy 5 interface till when i came across Hovatek tutorial on how to flash using SP flash tool, I guess may be it wasn't done properly and finally the phone is DEAD and doesn't boot or displays anything at all.  I saw the following errors when I tried using MtkDroid tools to connect to my phone:
(Free space: system- failed:;  D:\ 162396M),
-exec"/system/bin/sh"failed.

I will be Glad for a successful solution. Please help

I can be reached via email: [email protected]

Attached Files
.jpg   SP flash tool error.jpg (Size: 493.62 KB / Downloads: 6)
(07-22-2015, 03:24 PM)dfanumudu Wrote: At first, I rooted the phone and tried changing the IMEI to Blackberry. After 3months, I tried to unroot it. It started malfunctioning like finding shortcuts on the phone like virus when it was not,it performance generally was not looking good. I tried using Power button+volume key to reset it, it refused to boot and was only showing Tecno logo for hours. I installed a new ROM using SkgeeBoss-TR7 Galaxy_S5_4.4.2, I didn't like the Galaxy 5 interface till when i came across Hovatek tutorial on how to flash using SP flash tool, I guess may be it wasn't done properly and finally the phone is DEAD and doesn't boot or displays anything at all.  I saw the following errors when I tried using MtkDroid tools to connect to my phone:

the files you have in that screenshot are not enough to fix your phone
download our R7 stock backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
(07-22-2015, 08:24 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 03:24 PM)dfanumudu Wrote: At first, I rooted the phone and tried changing the IMEI to Blackberry. After 3months, I tried to unroot it. It started malfunctioning like finding shortcuts on the phone like virus when it was not,it performance generally was not looking good. I tried using Power button+volume key to reset it, it refused to boot and was only showing Tecno logo for hours. I installed a new ROM using SkgeeBoss-TR7 Galaxy_S5_4.4.2, I didn't like the Galaxy 5 interface till when i came across Hovatek tutorial on how to flash using SP flash tool, I guess may be it wasn't done properly and finally the phone is DEAD and doesn't boot or displays anything at all.  I saw the following errors when I tried using MtkDroid tools to connect to my phone:

the files you have in that screenshot are not enough to fix your phone
download our R7 stock backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

Am short of words. I didn't know how to thank you but be assured that am owning you.
My DEAD phone is back to LIFE.
THANK U SO MUCH.