Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android CMW recovery for Unilorin new Jkk tablet
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

CMW recovery for Unilorin new Jkk tablet

CMW recovery for Unilorin new Jkk tablet

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2015, 12:22 PM

(26-11-2015, 07:55 AM)Hassiad Android KitKat 4.4.2 (MT6582)

Sent from my UNILORIN TAB using Hovatek mobile

Ok. I take it you have the stock recovery.img

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Hassiad
Hassiad
Hassiad
Enthusiastic Member
26-11-2015, 11:30 PM
Yes, I have the stock recovery image but I need cwm recovery urgently to be able to upgrade it. Because, it didn't support twrp recovery also and philz recovery I flashed on it did not mount internal or external sdcard also.

Sent from my Samsung using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-11-2015, 12:10 PM
(26-11-2015, 11:30 PM)Hassiad Yes, I have the stock recovery image but I need cwm recovery urgently to be able to upgrade it. Because, it didn't support twrp recovery also and philz recovery I flashed on it did not mount internal or external sdcard also.

Fixing mount points shouldn't be a problem. Was the phone able to boot into the TWRP you ported?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Hassiad
Hassiad
Hassiad
Enthusiastic Member
28-11-2015, 07:19 PM
Yes, it can boot into recovery but it is PHILZ recovery not TWRP recovery. Because, TWRP was written Aborted the recovery is too large for recovery porting to something like that.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-11-2015, 01:33 PM

(28-11-2015, 07:19 PM)Hassiad Yes, it can boot into recovery but it is PHILZ recovery not TWRP recovery. Because, TWRP was written Aborted the recovery is too large for recovery porting to something like that.

We can help with the mount points. Send the philz recovery image to support@hovatek.com

Note!
CINO22
CINO22
CINO22
Techie Member
12-12-2015, 03:07 AM
PLS HELP WITH YOUR STOCK RECOVERY THIS JKK MOBILE TAB, I JST BRICKED MY RECOVERY WHLE TRYING TO FLASH CWMRECOVERY I CARELESSLY DOWNLOADED FROM NAIRA LAND. IT JST GOT MY RECOVERY BLANK DARK.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2