Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Please help, infinix hotx507 hard bricked

Smile 

I soft bricked it while trying to install a driver that will give me access to the graphics of my installed games.. but it got hard bricked when a friend was trying to unbrick it using sp flash tool with a rom copied from that of a friend.... my e-mail is [email protected] please help!!!!! Thnx in advance

(07-22-2015, 10:40 PM)Akiak Wrote: I soft bricked it while trying to install a driver that will give me access to the graphics of my installed games.. but it got hard bricked when a friend was trying to unbrick it using sp flash tool with a rom copied from that of a friend.... my e-mail is [email protected] please help!!!!! Thnx in advance

i assume you still have the ROM you copied. 
1. was it backed up from a working x507
2. how was the backup done
3. list the files in the backup folder
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
yes...a working one... it was done using mtkdroid tools... some of d files it contains include: boot.img, recovery.img, secro.img, system.ext4.img, mt6582_android_scatter.... etc
the guy that helped me flash it was sayin something about the flashing process going too fast. dnt knw if dt will help
i'm waiting for your reply.PLEASE
(07-24-2015, 07:00 AM)Akiak Wrote: the guy that helped me flash it was sayin something about the flashing process going too fast. dnt knw if dt will help

backup the working phone using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html (the second part is very important) then re-flash the !files to flash folder using SP flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
thnx to hovatek. my fone is now up and running! u GuYs ArE tHe BeSt111111
Please. Was using my phone this morning and the phone's network jst went off. Rebooted the phone and i got a message that m sim slot is no more working

(07-27-2015, 11:03 AM)Akiak Wrote: Please. Was using my phone this morning and the phone's network jst went off. Rebooted the phone and i got a message that m sim slot is no more working

create a new thread so we focus on this