Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Just hard bricked a infinix x551
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Just hard bricked a infinix x551

[Please help] Just hard bricked a infinix x551

rid9
rid9
rid9
23-07-2015, 08:01 PM

So, after I rooted my phone and fiddled around, I tried to copy a folder named system. I thought that pasteing the folder at / will merge them, but it replace the real system folder, and now I left with a bricked phone. After googling around, I tried the first help that I found, and I only managed to flash cwm recovery. Then I tried other help, and I managed to flash the rom, but I didn't noticed the guide said to left the phone few minutes after flashing. Without knowing that, I turned on the phone right after the flashing finished, and the phone wont turn on. So please help me, what could I do!?
rid9
rid9
rid9
23-07-2015, 08:09 PM
And also, could you give me permission to download the ROM you provided?
rid9
rid9
rid9
23-07-2015, 10:57 PM
Anyone?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-07-2015, 05:38 PM
(23-07-2015, 08:01 PM)rid9 So, after I rooted my phone and fiddled around, I tried to copy a folder named system. I thought that pasteing the folder at / will merge them, but it replace the real system folder, and now I left with a bricked phone. After googling around, I tried the first help that I found, and I only managed to flash cwm recovery. Then I tried other help, and I managed to flash the rom, but I didn't noticed the guide said to left the phone few minutes after flashing. Without knowing that, I turned on the phone right after the flashing finished, and the phone wont turn on. So please help me, what could I do!?

1. is yours hote note or hote not pro?
2. how did you flash the ROM you have and how did you get it?
3. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.