Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] My Google apps not working anymore
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] My Google apps not working anymore

[Tutorial] My Google apps not working anymore

Flipponachi
Flipponachi
Flipponachi
Enthusiastic Member
24-07-2015, 07:07 AM

All of a sudden my google apps are no longer connecting to the internetand this has crippled all major activities on my phone. I own an infinix hot x507, i was told by someone to flash a Gapps through recovery. And honestly i dont understand what he said, i would like to retaiin all information on my phone and still keep my apps. How can i do this while restooring my google access. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-07-2015, 06:16 PM
(24-07-2015, 07:07 AM)Flipponachi All of a sudden my google apps are no longer connecting to the internetand this has crippled all major activities on my phone. I own an infinix hot x507, i was told by someone to flash a Gapps through recovery. And honestly i dont understand what he said, i would like to retaiin all information on my phone and still keep my apps. How can i do this while restooring my google access. Thanks

you could flash only system.img using SP flash tool.
what error are you getting and which google apps are crashing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Flipponachi
Flipponachi
Flipponachi
Enthusiastic Member
26-07-2015, 01:50 AM
The entire apps apart from Hangouts..okay a download link to the system.img..while i lose apps and files
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-07-2015, 06:03 PM
(26-07-2015, 01:50 AM)Flipponachi The entire apps apart from Hangouts..okay a download link to the system.img..while i lose apps and files

no, it shouldn't affect your apps
1. if the phone is rooted then back it up using  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.