Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] My Google apps not working anymore

All of a sudden my google apps are no longer connecting to the internetand this has crippled all major activities on my phone. I own an infinix hot x507, i was told by someone to flash a Gapps through recovery. And honestly i dont understand what he said, i would like to retaiin all information on my phone and still keep my apps. How can i do this while restooring my google access. Thanks

(07-24-2015, 07:07 AM)Flipponachi Wrote: All of a sudden my google apps are no longer connecting to the internetand this has crippled all major activities on my phone. I own an infinix hot x507, i was told by someone to flash a Gapps through recovery. And honestly i dont understand what he said, i would like to retaiin all information on my phone and still keep my apps. How can i do this while restooring my google access. Thanks

you could flash only system.img using SP flash tool.
what error are you getting and which google apps are crashing?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
The entire apps apart from Hangouts..okay a download link to the system.img..while i lose apps and files
(07-26-2015, 01:50 AM)Flipponachi Wrote: The entire apps apart from Hangouts..okay a download link to the system.img..while i lose apps and files

no, it shouldn't affect your apps
1. if the phone is rooted then back it up using  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html
2. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)