Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

INFINIX X551 NOT TURNING ON AFTER FLASHING!

7th day of charging and still no sign of life. Stil hoping.

(07-30-2015, 12:25 PM)rid9 Wrote: 7th day of charging and still no sign of life. Stil hoping.

you best find a way to take out the battery. that really speeds things up
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-30-2015, 08:28 PM)hovatek Wrote: you best find a way to take out the battery. that really speeds things up

What if the phone still dead after I took the battery out?
Dnt panic much, jst find a way to remove d ba3 nd den u either boost it or use destop charger to charge it. Den u cn begin to hav hope.
Use dis method cos dats wat i best used.
Requirements
Pc
Usb cord
Ba3

After u mst hav find a way to remove d ba3
- cut d head of d charger
- pill of d + nd - wire.
- place d red wire wch is d + to d possitive sign (+) of d ba3 nd use tape to hold it.
- place d black wire wch is d - to d negative sign (-) of d ba3 nd den use tape also to hold it.
- now connect d cord to u pc ? and den leave it for sum minute nd i promize u dat u ba3 wil wake up again. Tnk me lata.
(07-31-2015, 12:08 AM)rid9 Wrote: What if the phone still dead after I took the battery out?

that's unlikely..at least not for long
Hmm, I will try to open it as last resort. I'm trying to keep the warranty.
Sorry for the panic thought.
(07-31-2015, 11:50 AM)rid9 Wrote: Hmm, I will try to open it as last resort. I'm trying to keep the warranty.
Sorry for the panic thought.

you're handling it fine. I recall my very first experience of such.....was like the world had ended!
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2015, 12:52 PM by rid9. )
(07-31-2015, 08:36 PM)hovatek Wrote: you're handling it fine. I recall my very first experience of such.....was like the world had ended!

Hmm, could the difference in ram (2gb) be a problem?
And also, how to know if a device is flashed the wrong preloader or the flashing is interupted?
(08-01-2015, 11:27 AM)rid9 Wrote: Hmm, could the difference in ram (2gb) be a problem?
And also, how to know if a device is flashed the wrong preloader or the flashing is interupted?

one sign of interruption is the "USB not recognized" error. you're supposed to keep trying to flash from time to time.
you really should have the battery taken out
what does SP flash tool show when you try flashing and have you re-installed VCOM drivers?