Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite 7.0 won't turn on
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite 7.0 won't turn on

[Please help] Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite 7.0 won't turn on

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
lanre66
lanre66
lanre66
Enthusiastic Member
24-07-2015, 10:55 AM

Please what do I do, my Samsung galaxy tab 3lite 7.0 SM-T111NQ won't turn on or charge, I can't even boot to downlad mode or recovery, it shows device error when connected to pc, I talked with an online support in UK and they said I need boot repairing via JTAG..... Please any hekp on what I should do
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-07-2015, 06:33 PM
(24-07-2015, 10:55 AM)lanre66 Please what do I do, my Samsung galaxy tab 3lite 7.0 SM-T111NQ won't turn on or charge, I can't even boot to downlad mode or recovery, it shows device error when connected to pc, I talked with an online support in UK and they said I need boot repairing via JTAG..... Please any hekp on what I should do

its quite possible you'll have to do that. give me a little history on how the phone got to this state

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lanre66
lanre66
lanre66
Enthusiastic Member
24-07-2015, 06:50 PM
i rooted it, so i used an app to boot to recovery mode then i tried going back , i found out i was in a bootloop. so i went back to recovery mode and  restored the backup i made, after restoring and rebooting recovery mode also went into a bootloop, so i had only access to download mode, then i tried to flash it with a firmware i got from tsar3000.com for my device model but a different region, then i flashed it with odin and i got the result as fail on odin. i tried switching the tab on but to no avail, it wont come on or show sign that its charging. it only shows as device error when connected to pc. please what do i do now?? i need your help
lanre66
lanre66
lanre66
Enthusiastic Member
24-07-2015, 08:56 PM
any help or should i bring it to the hovatek office for further assistance and do you guy have jtag service?? waiting for your reply

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-07-2015, 12:43 PM

(24-07-2015, 06:50 PM)lanre66 i rooted it, so i used an app to boot to recovery mode then i tried going back , i found out i was in a bootloop. so i went back to recovery mode and  restored the backup i made, after restoring and rebooting recovery mode also went into a bootloop, so i had only access to download mode, then i tried to flash it with a firmware i got from tsar3000.com for my device model but a different region, then i flashed it with odin and i got the result as fail on odin. i tried switching the tab on but to no avail, it wont come on or show sign that its charging. it only shows as device error when connected to pc. please what do i do now?? i need your help

unfortunately, we dont provide offline services ATM.
the phone might've gone dead due to an incompatible ROM flashing attempt or an Odin interruption. 
1. what error do you get when connected to PC via US cord?
2. when you connect the phone to PC, what does it get detected as under device manager?
3. have you downloaded the drivers for your phone model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lanre66
lanre66
lanre66
Enthusiastic Member
25-07-2015, 01:03 PM
My pc makes a sound when its connected, and under device manager it shows as EMEI with an error icon, and yes I have the drivers for my device model... What do you think I can do now to fix the tablet, I went to an individual technician in ikeja and he says, he can fix it but for 8000naira, I assume that's just too much
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-07-2015, 03:20 PM
(25-07-2015, 01:03 PM)lanre66 My pc makes a sound when its connected, and under device manager it shows as EMEI with an error icon, and yes I have the drivers for my device model... What do you think I can do now to fix the tablet, I went to an individual technician in ikeja and he says, he can fix it but for 8000naira, I assume that's just too much

since the battery is inbuilt, you'll need to pry it open. do you have the tools?

Note!
lanre66
lanre66
lanre66
Enthusiastic Member
25-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Yes I do....please give me the procedures
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-07-2015, 06:45 PM
(25-07-2015, 04:55 PM)lanre66 Yes I do....please give me the procedures

if this doesnt work then you'll need to JTAG
take off the back cover and disconnect the battery. connect the phone to the PC without battery and let me know if it makes any sound

Note!
lanre66
lanre66
lanre66
Enthusiastic Member
25-07-2015, 08:18 PM

I tried what you said, there was no response.... I think I'm left with Jtag as an option....please where do you think I can get jtag service,I'll be so grateful if you can help with that...Thanks
Pages (2): 1 2 Next