Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno N9 not powering up or charging

Good morning. Pls i need help with my tecno N9. There was fluctuation of power supply while it was charging yesterday morning. it was on then. but when i checked the phone to check the battery level it went blank. since then i have charged for hours.it does not cpome up till. Pls what could be the problem? I have tried different charers. Yet nothing. could it be the battery is flat? Is there a way to boost the battery? If yes, pls how. Thank you. Pls i would appreciate a response ASAP as the device is my mobile office. Thanks

(07-24-2015, 11:30 AM)happynkan Wrote: Good morning. Pls i need help with my tecno N9. There was fluctuation of power supply while it was charging yesterday morning. it was on then. but when i checked the phone to check the battery level it went blank. since then i have charged for hours.it does not cpome up till. Pls what could be the problem? I have tried different charers. Yet nothing. could it be the battery is flat? Is there a way to boost the battery? If yes, pls how. Thank you. Pls i would appreciate a response ASAP as the device is my mobile office. Thanks

lets assume the phone hasnt suffered any damage due to a power surge.
its possible the battery has gone flat. if using a 2 Amp charger for over 4 hours does nothing then you'll have to have the battery taken out and boosted
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)