Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My phone has locked itslef
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My phone has locked itslef

My phone has locked itslef

ROBXK
ROBXK
ROBXK
24-07-2015, 05:19 PM

Hello i have an infinix hot note x551 and its asking me for a privacy protection password.
which i don't know.All i did was switch it off and when i switched it on 30mins later it locked itself.
I was requesting permission from you to get the stock back for my phone(infinix hot note x551)
PLEASE HELP thank you.
ROBXK
ROBXK
ROBXK
24-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Hello i have an infinix hot note x551 and its asking me for a privacy protection password.
which i don't know.All i did was switch it off and when i switched it on 30mins later it locked itself.
I was requesting permission from you to get the stock back for my phone(infinix hot note x551)
PLEASE HELP thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-07-2015, 11:40 AM
(24-07-2015, 05:19 PM)ROBXK Hello i have an infinix hot note x551 and its asking me for a privacy protection password.
PLEASE HELP thank you.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-07-2015, 11:40 AM
(24-07-2015, 05:19 PM)ROBXK Hello i have an infinix hot note x551 and its asking me for a privacy protection password.
PLEASE HELP thank you.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.