Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] I Bricked my Infinix Hot Note after trying to flash

I was trying to solve my Hot note phone IMEI Problem, and flashing it using MTKDroid tool. Screen got Off and phone won't Turn on again or even Recharge. I left it to charge since yesterday but no result showed.

Now it make a sound when I attach it to the pc, and sometimes it's recognizable as MTK USB, but not to the Flash Tool or even MTK anymore.

Please HELP!

(07-24-2015, 06:12 PM)migoman2015 Wrote: I was trying to solve my Hot note phone IMEI Problem, and flashing it using MTKDroid tool. Screen got Off and phone won't Turn on again or even Recharge. I left it to charge since yesterday but no result showed.

Now it make a sound when I attach it to the pc, and sometimes it's recognizable as MTK USB, but not to the Flash Tool or even MTK anymore.

Please HELP!

1. were you flashing using MTK droid tools or SP flash tool to try fix the IMEI issue and what exactly were you doing before it went off?
2. do you have the stock backup? if not, supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-25-2015, 12:07 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 06:12 PM)migoman2015 Wrote: I was trying to solve my Hot note phone IMEI Problem, and flashing it using MTKDroid tool. Screen got Off and phone won't Turn on again or even Recharge. I left it to charge since yesterday but no result showed.

Please HELP!

1. were you flashing using MTK droid tools or SP flash tool to try fix the IMEI issue and what exactly were you doing before it went off?
2. do you have the stock backup? if not, supply a gmail address

I was using MTK droid tool, and I was flashing the recovery on it so I can access it, then it went off.

Unfortunatily I don't have a backup for my phone. Also MTK or SP can't recognize it anymore although it's identified in Device Manager

[email protected] - this is my Gmail
(07-25-2015, 04:59 PM)migoman2015 Wrote: I was using MTK droid tool, and I was flashing the recovery on it so I can access it, then it went off.

Unfortunatily I don't have a backup for my phone. Also MTK or SP can't recognize it anymore although it's identified in Device Manager

[email protected] - this is my Gmail

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)