Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help my phone is bricked

please my tecno f5 is not booting. if i press the power button it will just show startup logo and remain like that. it is rooted and i dont know what to do. pls help

(09-13-2014, 06:22 PM)softtouch Wrote: please my tecno f5 is not booting. if i press the power button it will just show startup logo and remain like that. it is rooted and i dont know what to do. pls help

what exactly did you do to the phone that caused it / what were you doing on the phone when it began?
(09-13-2014, 07:10 PM)hovatek Wrote: what exactly did you do to the phone that caused it / what were you doing on the phone when it began?

i bought the phone from some one and it was already. i wanted to remove the startup logo he inserted in the phone, so i went to recovery mode and deleted system and data files
(09-13-2014, 07:54 PM)softtouch Wrote: i bought the phone from some one and it was already. i wanted to remove the startup logo he inserted in the phone, so i went to recovery mode and deleted system and data files

you'll need an MTK or CWM backup of a working f5 to resolve this issue. can you get access to a working f5?
no i dont have access to any working f5
(09-14-2014, 05:14 AM)softtouch Wrote: no i dont have access to any working f5

we're working on getting the MTK backup for F5. will notify you once its available
ok tanks.. please i hope you get it on time
(09-14-2014, 03:59 PM)softtouch Wrote: ok tanks.. please i hope you get it on time

A member Agumba1 said he'd got access to one to fix his own f5 @ //forum.hovatek.com/thread-311-page-55.html . you can also post a comment there asking the person to upload the MTK backup. others have done the same