Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Phone not starting after unsuccessful flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Phone not starting after unsuccessful flashing

Phone not starting after unsuccessful flashing

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2014, 04:01 PM

(17-09-2014, 08:51 PM)Androhelp Please advice how to go further. Logs attached herewith.

Sorry for the late response.. i'm still comparing logs . From the logs, i see that USB ports are detected fine, and that XP seems to be doing better that W7. Almost done...

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2014, 07:33 PM
(17-09-2014, 08:51 PM)Androhelp Please advice how to go further. Logs attached herewith.

Really sorry for the late response. been going throught the logs and history of clients with similar issues.
From all logs, we're most likely still looking at a driver problem:
In Device manager, go to View > Tick Show hidden devices > Go to COM Ports > Delete any Mediatek drivers you see except Preloader driver

By the way:

1. Have you tried downloading Micromax A58 stock rom from http://androidxda.com/download-micromax-...rom-models ?
2. In Sp flash tool version 5, go to Options > Connection > Tick USB > Select full speed and w/o battery (you can toggle between with and w/o battery) then try flashing with and without battery again. Try same for lower version of SP flash tool
3. Press volume up, or down button while connecting to USB, once the flashing progress bar starts, release the button.
4. Untick DA DL all with checksum in Option > Download

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Androhelp
Androhelp
Androhelp
18-09-2014, 08:27 PM
(18-09-2014, 07:33 PM)hovatek

Really sorry for the late response. been going throught the logs and history of clients with similar issues.
In Device manager, go to View > Tick Show hidden devices > Go to COM Ports > Delete any Mediatek drivers you see except Preloader driver

By the way:

1. Have you tried downloading Micromax A58 stock rom from http://androidxda.com/download-micromax-...rom-models ?
2. In Sp flash tool version 5, go to Options > Connection > Tick USB > Select full speed and w/o battery (you can toggle between with and w/o battery) then try flashing with and without battery again. Try same for lower version of SP flash tool
3. Press volume up, or down button while connecting to USB, once the flashing progress bar starts, release the button.

Thanks for your feedback. In the meanwhile, when trying to resolve the issue, I tried the following steps and after that, I lastly managed to 'download' the Stock ROM successfully in my phone (using the Windows XP OS)--

1) As I was always getting the SP Flash Tool error 4032 for last couple of days and which was clearly describing 'please check your load matches your target which is to be downloaded', so was investigating the root cause in details. At the searching in the internet, I downloaded multiple version of Stock ROMs for my Micromax A58 model from different sources to give a try. When trying to 'Download' (in SP Flash Tool), the 'T_09' ROM (link given by 'alanvmathew') in the below mentioned URL worked for me.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...046&page=2

It is to be noted from the link that Micromax A58 model have 2 different Stock ROMs (i.e.- 'T_07' and 'T_09') which info I was missing all the time.

2) After identifying the scatter file in the SP Flash Tool and clicking the 'Download' option, I inserted battery in the phone and pressing the 'Power + Volume down' button, connected the device into the PC USB. Upon connected, the 'DA USB VCOM PORT' driver automatically installed and the 'Download' started and flashing of ROM went smooth. Finally, it ended up with green 'Download OK' message. Also attaching the snapshots herewith.

Will check the mobile and its performance further and revert back accordingly. Anyway, appreciate for all of your support/guidance. Thanks a lot.
Attached Files
.png
SP_Tool_Download1.PNG
Size: 64.19 KB / Downloads: 7
.png
SP_Tool_Download2.PNG
Size: 66.71 KB / Downloads: 7
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2014, 08:50 PM
(18-09-2014, 08:27 PM)Androhelp

By the way:

Thanks for your feedback. In the meanwhile, when trying to resolve the issue, I tried the following steps and after that, I lastly managed to 'download' the Stock ROM successfully in my phone (using the Windows XP OS)--

1) As I was always getting the SP Flash Tool error 4032 for last couple of days and which was clearly describing 'please check your load matches your target which is to be downloaded', so was investigating the root cause in details. At the searching in the internet, I downloaded multiple version of Stock ROMs for my Micromax A58 model from different sources to give a try. When trying to 'Download' (in SP Flash Tool), the 'T_09' ROM (link given by 'alanvmathew') in the below mentioned URL worked for me.

It is to be noted from the link that Micromax A58 model have 2 different Stock ROMs (i.e.- 'T_07' and 'T_09') which info I was missing all the time.

2) After identifying the scatter file in the SP Flash Tool and clicking the 'Download' option, I inserted battery in the phone and pressing the 'Power + Volume down' button, connected the device into the PC USB. Upon connected, the 'DA USB VCOM PORT' driver automatically installed and the 'Download' started and flashing of ROM went smooth. Finally, it ended up with green 'Download OK' message. Also attaching the snapshots herewith.

Will check the mobile and its performance further and revert back accordingly. Anyway, appreciate for all of your support/guidance. Thanks a lot.

You're welcome..

Hovatek....just a button away!

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2014, 08:51 PM

(18-09-2014, 08:27 PM)Androhelp

By the way:

You're welcome..

Hovatek....just a button away!

Note!
dhoy
dhoy
dhoy
Enthusiastic Member
13-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Hi,need help for my dead lenovo a328.thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-05-2015, 07:52 PM
(13-05-2015, 01:35 PM)dhoy Hi,need help for my dead lenovo a328.thanks
create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5