Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Techno N9 bootloops
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Techno N9 bootloops

Techno N9 bootloops

Wills
Wills
Wills
26-07-2015, 09:05 PM

Techno N9 boot loops continuously, kindly assist. It began after a reboot. The device became very slow. Too many open apps seemed to have slowed it down. Hence the reboot that resulted in a bootloop. I have wiped cache partition and effected a wipe data/factory reset, but the boot loop persists.

Posted using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-07-2015, 08:47 AM
(26-07-2015, 09:05 PM)Wills Techno N9 boot loops continuously, kindly assist. It began after a reboot. The device became very slow. Too many open apps seemed to have slowed it down. Hence the reboot that resulted in a bootloop. I have wiped cache partition and effected a wipe data/factory reset, but the boot loop persists.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Wills
Wills
Wills
28-08-2015, 03:10 PM
(27-07-2015, 08:47 AM)hovatek
(26-07-2015, 09:05 PM)Wills Techno N9 boot loops continuously, kindly assist. It began after a reboot. The device became very slow. Too many open apps seemed to have slowed it down. Hence the reboot that resulted in a bootloop. I have wiped cache partition and effected a wipe data/factory reset, but the boot loop persists.

supply a gmail address

pricelessandblessed@gmail.com

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2015, 06:43 PM
(28-08-2015, 03:10 PM)Wills pricelessandblessed@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.