Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NO USB STORAGE OPTION ON INFINIX HOT X507

Hi ,

I connected my new infinix hot to my laptop to transfer files but I can't find the USB storage option , all I see is MTTP, camera etc...How can I solve this ?

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile

(07-27-2015, 10:32 AM)danielkola Wrote: Hi ,

I connected my new infinix hot to my laptop to transfer files but I can't find the USB storage option , all I see is MTTP, camera etc...How can I solve this ?

I believe the PC should automatically detect the SD card
look under My Computer

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
There's always this usb option in most Android . and yes it displays it but only when I set it to MTTP .. I have another Android phone running KitKat and it has the USB Storage option .

(07-27-2015, 04:25 PM)danielkola Wrote: There's always this usb option in most Android . and yes it displays it but only when I set it to MTTP .. I have another Android phone running KitKat and it has the USB Storage option .

they did it on purpose, its a popular feature on Samsung phones. the PC auto-mounts SD card and phone storage so you can keep using both on phone and on PC instead of the annoying only one at a time

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile