Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my tecno r7 would not boot after intalling a font on it
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my tecno r7 would not boot after intalling a font on it

[Please help] my tecno r7 would not boot after intalling a font on it

jolomi
jolomi
jolomi
Enthusiastic Member
28-07-2015, 12:17 AM

please guy I don't know what to do as of now. I install a don't on my tecno r7, it ask me to reboot but when I try to it just hang on displaying the tecno logo. please guys here is my email: jolomi2jolomi@gmail.com. any good help is welcome. thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-07-2015, 12:36 PM
(28-07-2015, 12:17 AM)jolomi please guy I don't know what to do as of now. I install a don't on my tecno r7, it ask me to reboot but when I try to it just hang on displaying the tecno logo. please guys here is my email: jolomi2jolomi@gmail.com. any good help is welcome. thanks.

guess you meant font
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jolomi
jolomi
jolomi
Enthusiastic Member
29-09-2015, 03:42 PM
thanks for the previous help it really helpful, but I still got a problem. the auto rotational function is not working and it's also affect the camera when try to take a picture the picture will be turning upsidedown.
Please I really need help on this one. once again thanks for all your efforts.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-09-2015, 05:59 PM
(29-09-2015, 03:42 PM)jolomi thanks for the previous help it really helpful, but I still got a problem. the auto rotational function is not working and it's also affect the camera when try to take a picture the picture will be turning upsidedown.
Please I really need help on this one. once again thanks for all your efforts.

have you re-flashed all the files in the stock backup?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.