Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO M3 RECOVERY IMG/boot.img
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO M3 RECOVERY IMG/boot.img

TECNO M3 RECOVERY IMG/boot.img

chaiko
chaiko
chaiko
Techie Member
16-09-2014, 03:01 PM

I flashed clockworkmod on my tecno m3 I mistakenly format my system it now when I on phone .it only show TECNO ..notin more
I backed up a working tecno m3 and restored it to my phone and it was able to boot on wella but I'm using his own IMEI and system datas .. please what wil I do
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2014, 03:24 PM
(16-09-2014, 03:01 PM)chaiko I flashed clockworkmod on my tecno m3 I mistakenly format my system it now when I on phone .it only show TECNO ..notin  more
I backed up a working tecno m3 and restored it to my phone and it was able to boot on wella but I'm using his own IMEI and system datas .. please what wil I do

There's nothing wrong with using his /system datas since they're both M3; you shouldnt have any problems. The only thing you might be concerned about is having the same userdata and imei. As for the userdata, all you need to do is boot into recovery mode then wipe data / factory reset. As for the IMEI, you can easily revert to yours using this guide @  http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html  . Just use the IMEI replacement method and you'll be fine. You can get your original IMEI from the carton of your phone.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.