This tutorial will show you how to root your
Tecno N3 , D3, D5 and Tecno P3 android phones easily
in few steps.
1. Download poot to your phone
2. Go to settings on the phone > Application: check unknown source > tap preferred install location> select internal device storage > tap development > check USB
debugging > Allow mock locations Internet access on the phone.
3. Now you are ready for the main rooting.
To root your Tecno phone
1. Go to file explorer on your phone
2 Locate the poot application you downloaded above,
3. Click on it and install it to phone memory.
4. After installing open the installed poot
application from your menu icon
5. It will request to download ministro services
6. Download and install Ministro II library from Google play store.
7. Now go back to open the poot application
8. It will ask to update QT libraries, do that
and your phone should restart automatically
9. If it doesn't, restart it yourself.
10. Now remove your memory card and boot the phone without a memory card.
11. Immediately the phone gets to home-screen quickly go tap on the poot application and
tap on 'press here to poot'
12. After the above step your phone should shut down automatically (if it doesn't, restart your
phone and repeat from step 5).
13. After the phone goes off, it should come back, but if it does not you have to remove the battery and put it back, then start it.
14. Now again quickly tap on the poot aplication immediately your phone gets to the home-
15. If every thing goes well then you should see an option to download super user and root checker
16. If not try the steps again till you see this two options.
17. Now download and install the super user and root checker from the link on poot.
18. Open up root checker and click verify to check
the status of your phone.
19. You should see 'congratulation your phone has root access'
20. If you get demon materialized while pooting, simply restart and keep trying.