Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Scattered screen on tecno m3

I flashed a boot looped m3 with an mtk backup and its now displays like an old tv without signal, please help me with an mtk backup of new tecno m3 @ [email protected]

(07-29-2015, 01:21 PM)gafswagx Wrote: I flashed a boot looped m3 with an mtk backup and its now displays like an old tv without signal, please help me with an mtk backup of new tecno m3 @ [email protected]

what version of Android was the phone originally running on as at when it was working fine?
it was a kitkat, android 4.4.2
am sorry to bug you but can you please help me with tecno h3 mtk backup too? ill be so so happy, thank you..... @ [email protected]
please i need the h3 rom more than the m3 rom, i know a couple of m3 kitkat users around me, please grant me permission to download tecno h3
(07-30-2015, 12:26 AM)gafswagx Wrote: am sorry to bug you but can you please help me with tecno h3 mtk backup too? ill be so so happy, thank you..... @ [email protected]

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup
(07-30-2015, 09:20 AM)gafswagx Wrote: please i need the h3 rom more than the m3 rom, i know a couple of m3 kitkat users around me, please grant me permission to download tecno h3

you can backup their M3 4.4 phones using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html
thanks... i just did that... i appreciate, and please permission to download tecno h3 mtk backup? @ [email protected] thank you.
and less i forget, why is it very difficult to create or flash in a cwm recovery on new tecno phones runing on kitkat? they are far different from other phones, is there any way to walk around it?
(07-30-2015, 02:54 PM)gafswagx Wrote: thanks... i just did that... i appreciate, and please permission to download tecno h3 mtk backup? @ [email protected] thank you.

already asked you to create a new thread for H3