Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mtn, airtel or glo which is one good?

hello hovatekites! i am very confused. i want you guys to help me as to which network is superfast when it comes to internet connectivity. i have #2500 to buy mb worth of 4.5gb from mtn, airtel, or glo to download the stock rom from hovatek but i am not sure which of the isp can do the job within 3hrs because the size of the file is huge. i am now asking for advice on which of isp to buy mb to, i want isp that will not stop during the course of the download. thanks in anticipation for your sincere advice.

(07-29-2015, 04:10 PM)kaybiel4u Wrote: hello hovatekites! i am very confused. i want you guys to help me as to which network is superfast when it comes to internet connectivity. i have #2500 to buy mb worth of 4.5gb from mtn, airtel, or glo to download the stock rom from hovatek but i am not sure which of the isp can do the job within 3hrs because the size of the file is huge. i am now asking for advice on which of isp to buy mb to, i want isp that will not stop during the course of the download. thanks in anticipation for your sincere advice.

Tho it depends on ur location, but from d ISP u listed MTN IS D FASTEST FOLLOWED BY GLO
It depends on your location but from my experience, Etisalat rules!!! their plans are just costly. MTN would come next. GLO and Airtel kind'a suck to me.

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
In my area,,, Airtel Rocks....

Oshodi, Lagos

Sent from my X330 using Hovatek mobile