Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO PHANTOM Z BRICKED ISSUE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TECNO PHANTOM Z BRICKED ISSUE

[Please help] TECNO PHANTOM Z BRICKED ISSUE

Mah09
Mah09
Mah09
29-07-2015, 11:56 PM

My dear forum members, may you continue to be guided. I have downloaded the stock Rom sent to me and grateful,but my problem is the phantom z, refused to turn on, charge or even show a sign of life for me to flash the Rom. When connected to pc,it does not detect,it is only one of the ports that detected it as unrecognized.I cant do anything for now to make it work I need your advice please. Thanks.mamudu2009@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-07-2015, 12:09 PM
(29-07-2015, 11:56 PM)Mah09 My dear forum members, may you continue to be guided. I have downloaded the stock Rom sent to me and grateful,but my problem is the phantom z, refused to turn on, charge or even show a sign of life for me to flash the Rom. When connected to pc,it does not detect,it is only one of the ports that detected it as unrecognized.I cant do anything for now to make it work I need your advice please. Thanks.mamudu2009@gmail.com

install VCOM drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html then flash all the files in the stock ROM using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mah09
Mah09
Mah09
09-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Lollipop stock rom for infinix hot note x551.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile
Mah09
Mah09
Mah09
09-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Dear forum members and the admin, I am happy and grateful for your assistance. I am sure you will not be tired with us.
I have infinix hot note x551 and I want to install lollipop custom rom on it, nothing is wrong with the present kitkat but only need upgrade to lollipop. I will appreciate your assistance if you will assist and permit me to download lollipop stock rom and guidelines on how to succeed. My email address mamudu2009@gmail.com you are great and remain blessed.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-08-2015, 06:30 PM

(09-08-2015, 01:28 PM)Mah09 Dear forum members and the admin, I am happy and grateful for your assistance. I am sure you will not be tired with us.
I have infinix hot note x551 and I want to install lollipop custom rom on it, nothing is wrong with the present kitkat but only need upgrade to lollipop. I will appreciate your assistance if you will assist and permit me to download lollipop stock rom and guidelines on how to succeed. My email address mamudu2009@gmail.com you are great and remain blessed.

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.