Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lose a part of the memory card

Question 

Hello!
When my p5 is bricked,  I installed cwm recovery with MTKdroid.
I booted the phone at recovery mode, and I made a partition (size: 1Gb) after that, I flashed the stock rom with Sp flashtool.
My memory card was 7,44Gb now it's 6,44Gb. I formated it but the same thing.
How must I get my 7,44Gb?

(09-19-2014, 01:29 AM)Mcoul15 Wrote:
Hello!
When my p5 is bricked,  I installed cwm recovery with MTKdroid.
I booted the phone at recovery mode, and I made a partition (size: 1Gb) after that, I flashed the stock rom with Sp flashtool.
My memory card was 7,44Gb now it's 6,44Gb. I formated it but the same thing.
How must I get my 7,44Gb?

You can remove the partitioning on your PC. Mount the memory card on PC > Right-click My Computer > Select manage > Computer Management > Disk Management
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
hovatek
Hello! When my p5 is bricked,  I installed cwm recovery with MTKdroid.I booted the phone at recovery mode, and I made a partition (size: 1Gb) after that, I flashed the stock rom with Sp flashtool.My memory card was 7,44Gb now it's 6,44Gb. I formated it but the same thing.How must I get my 7,44Gb?You can remove the partitioning on your PC. Mount the memory card on PC > Right-click My Computer > Select manage > Computer Management > Disk Management

Now I see all my disk, I have my memory card + 2 differents partitions( 977mo + 31mo) and my 6,44GB .
How to do yet?
hovatek
Hello! When my p5 is bricked,  I installed cwm recovery with MTKdroid.I booted the phone at recovery mode, and I made a partition (size: 1Gb) after that, I flashed the stock rom with Sp flashtool.My memory card was 7,44Gb now it's 6,44Gb. I formated it but the same thing.How must I get my 7,44Gb?You can remove the partitioning on your PC. Mount the memory card on PC > Right-click My Computer > Select manage > Computer Management > Disk Management

Now I see all my disk, I have my memory card + 2 differents partitions( 977mo + 31mo) .
How to do yet?
Already fixed @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-606.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Hovatek:You can remove the partitioning on your PC. Mount the memory card on PC > Right-click My Computer > Select manage > Computer Management > Disk Management
Now it works very well 
Hovatek close to us