Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help: I forgot my itel phone password.

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2015, 08:34 AM by WhiteDragon. )

Admin...  I have an itel phone with this model number it1403.  I forgot its password recently, and I have tried many attempt to reset the password through factory reset, unfortunately, the phone didn't enter factory mode... Help me on what to do. 

Also, I tried to use adb-setup-1.4.2  but I found it difficult to install this software on my system...  At the end of installation,  it will bring some information error which goes thus:

ERROR: Invalid command line parameter 'QING'  

C:\Users\SHIQIN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\7ZipSfx.000\driver\DPInst_x86.exe
:installs and uninstalls driver packages 

By default,  the tool searches the current directory and tries to install all driver packages found. 

Usage:

[/U INF-file][/S|/Q]  etc.....  What is the solution to the problem?

(07-31-2015, 08:32 AM)WhiteDragon Wrote: Admin...  I have an itel phone with this model number it1403.  I forgot its password recently, and I have tried many attempt to reset the password through factory reset, unfortunately, the phone didn't enter factory mode... Help me on what to do. 

Also, I tried to use adb-setup-1.4.2  but I found it difficult to install this software on my system...  At the end of installation,  it will bring some information error which goes thus:

ERROR: Invalid command line parameter 'QING'  

:installs and uninstalls driver packages 

By default,  the tool searches the current directory and tries to install all driver packages found. 

Usage:

[/U INF-file][/S|/Q]  etc.....  What is the solution to the problem?

setup adb using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-588.html 
the fastest fix (if adb fails) is to get the pac file and flash fdl 1&2 and userdata. we'll list it @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2194.html once available
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Thanks for your reply.... It means I'm gonna wait more to get the pac file of i1403, because it's not listed on the pac file page....