Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Itel it1353 pattern locked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Itel it1353 pattern locked

[Please help] Itel it1353 pattern locked

ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
31-07-2015, 10:51 AM

Hello guys,
I have a problem with an Itel it1353: the phone is pattern locked and is demanding for a gmail account in order to reset the phone but unfortunately the gmail account is unknown ( yes I know that sounds funny but that's it ). Again I don't think usb debugging is enabled since I tried resetting it with "cmd" on Windows and did not work. The owner is just a noob if not he should have enabled usb debugging. I also tried booting into recovery mode but no way, it seems like there is no recovery option there.
Thanks in advance .
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-07-2015, 08:23 PM
(31-07-2015, 10:51 AM)ExcellentAndroid Hello guys,
I have a problem with an Itel it1353: the phone is pattern locked and is demanding for a gmail account in order to reset the phone but unfortunately the gmail account is unknown ( yes I know that sounds funny but that's it ). Again I don't think usb debugging is enabled since I tried resetting it with "cmd" on Windows and did not work. The owner is just a noob if not he should have enabled usb debugging. I also tried booting into recovery mode but no way, it seems like there is no recovery option there.
Thanks in advance .

supply a gmail address for the pac file

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
01-08-2015, 07:40 AM
(31-07-2015, 08:23 PM)hovatek
(31-07-2015, 10:51 AM)ExcellentAndroid Hello guys,
Thanks in advance .

supply a gmail address for the pac file

the email address is goldandroid01@gmail.com
Please the phone has no root so will it be possible?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-08-2015, 11:46 AM
(01-08-2015, 07:40 AM)ExcellentAndroid the email address is goldandroid01@gmail.com
Please the phone has no root so will it be possible?

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html and flash fdl 1&2 and userdata using Research Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.