Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Tecno H7 Stuck at boot for long time
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Tecno H7 Stuck at boot for long time

My Tecno H7 Stuck at boot for long time

JohnScottGFX
JohnScottGFX
JohnScottGFX
Enthusiastic Member
31-07-2015, 06:10 PM

Phone Model: Tecno H7

The Phone was fine until I noticed some apps running and I have no idea how they got installed such as (Monkey test), They lag the device and it became sluggish. The phone takes like 30 minutes give or take to start, stuck at boot (TECNO).

Please, I need permission to download the Tecno H7 Rom.
Gmail: JohnScottGFX@gmail.com

Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-07-2015, 09:50 PM
(31-07-2015, 06:10 PM)JohnScottGFX Phone Model: Tecno H7

The Phone was fine until I noticed some apps running and I have no idea how they got installed such as (Monkey test), They lag the device and it became sluggish. The phone takes like 30 minutes give or take to start, stuck at boot (TECNO).

Please, I need permission to download the Tecno H7 Rom.
Gmail:  JohnScottGFX@gmail.com

Thank you.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html .
format and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
JohnScottGFX
JohnScottGFX
JohnScottGFX
Enthusiastic Member
01-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Thank you very much Smile
Skebuzur
Skebuzur
Skebuzur
03-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Has it been resolved? Coz I'm having the same problem here
JohnScottGFX
JohnScottGFX
JohnScottGFX
Enthusiastic Member
04-08-2015, 02:06 PM

(03-08-2015, 03:29 PM)Skebuzur Has it been resolved? Coz I'm having the same problem here

I flashed it and did everything 100% correctly and now it's stuck on a boot loop for 20 minutes. don't know if it will work after a couple more minutes or I just bricked it even more
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-08-2015, 07:24 PM
(04-08-2015, 02:06 PM)JohnScottGFX I flashed it and did everything 100% correctly and now it's stuck on a boot loop for 20 minutes. don't know if it will work after a couple more minutes or I just bricked it even more

ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone during flashing then do a factory reset in recovery mode after flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.