Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Permission to download Itel 1701 pac file

Please grant me permission to download Itel 1701 pac files.I am a premium member but access is being denied me.My Gmail is [email protected]

(07-31-2015, 09:34 PM)Austynbest.com Wrote: Please grant me permission to download Itel 1701 pac files.I am a premium member but access is being denied me.My Gmail is [email protected]

this account and email address arent linked to a Premium account
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Please help me through a private message.When I converted to premium membership,it appears another account was retained and because I always remain logged in,after formatting my system,I am confused as to the details of my premium account.I remember that my premium account bears the username "Austynbest".Please help me.I would also want the Newbie account closed to avoid this confusion in future.Thanks.Austynbest
(08-02-2015, 10:40 AM)Austynbest.com Wrote: Please help me through a private message.When I converted to premium membership,it appears another account was retained and because I always remain logged in,after formatting my system,I am confused as to the details of my premium account.I remember that my premium account bears the username "Austynbest".Please help me.I would also want the Newbie account closed to avoid this confusion in future.Thanks.Austynbest

there's such a Premium account. we've sent the user an email.
if its your account then you should get the email at the email address the user registered with.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)