Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help!! My Tecno Y6 Is Showing " Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has.. "
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Help!! My Tecno Y6 Is Showing " Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has.. "

[Please help] Help!! My Tecno Y6 Is Showing " Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has.. "

Guruboi
Guruboi
Guruboi
01-08-2015, 01:02 PM

Goodafternoon admins,
I am having some new issues with my newly bought phone (Tecno Y6). If i try to check my balance on my line by dialling #124*1# or *123# or any code at all, i will be getting this error responds on my phone " Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped ". This gat me furious and frustrated. Pls is there any solution to this? Or should i return the phone (but i am afraid if they will even collect the phone from me becus it has spent 1week with me). Pls help pls!!

Secondly, when i experience this the first time i did factory settings (which wipe all my data off). And now i dnt want to do same. Becus i dnt want to loss some important apps. Pls!
This post was last modified: 01-08-2015, 01:06 PM by Guruboi.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-08-2015, 07:06 PM
(01-08-2015, 01:02 PM)Guruboi Goodafternoon admins,
I am having some new issues with my newly bought phone (Tecno Y6). If i try to check my balance on my line by dialling #124*1# or *123# or any code at all, i will be getting this error responds on my phone " Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped ". This gat me furious and frustrated. Pls is there any solution to this? Or should i return the phone (but i am afraid if they will even collect the phone from me becus it has spent 1week with me). Pls help pls!!

Secondly, when i experience this the first time i did factory settings (which wipe all my data off). And now i dnt want to do same. Becus i dnt want to loss some important apps. Pls!

all you need to do is flash system.img
supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Guruboi
Guruboi
Guruboi
01-08-2015, 09:11 PM
Thnk you very much for your reply.
But sir, i hope that method wont brick the phone? If no!! Here is my email : Donguruboi@gmail.com

Thnks in advance!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-08-2015, 02:45 PM
(01-08-2015, 09:11 PM)Guruboi Thnk you very much for your reply.
But sir, i hope that method wont brick the phone? If no!! Here is my email : Donguruboi@gmail.com

Thnks in advance!!

so far you follow instructions, it should be fine.
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Guruboi
Guruboi
Guruboi
02-08-2015, 04:06 PM

Thank you very much big bro. God bless!!
I love this site... *kisses*
Guruboi
Guruboi
Guruboi
03-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Bro, i cant download that file. When downloading it also stopped at 50-30mb (Both on pc & android). I dnt know why!! Help sir!
This post was last modified: 03-08-2015, 12:36 PM by Guruboi.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-08-2015, 02:48 PM
(03-08-2015, 12:35 PM)Guruboi Bro, i cant download that file. When downloading it also stopped at 50-30mb (Both on pc & android). I dnt know why!! Help sir!

its most likely your internet connection

Note!