Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] monkey test

Confused An app called monkey test is bothering me. after uninstalling it's back after reboot. how do I go about it. factory resetting isn't helping. help

(08-02-2015, 03:25 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote: Confused An app called monkey test is bothering me. after uninstalling it's back after reboot. how do I go about it. factory resetting isn't helping. help

what phone model?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Tecno m6 other apps that can't be uninstalled have auto downloaded. takatap, battery bot,omni swipe and privacy guard.
(08-03-2015, 02:27 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote: Tecno m6 other apps that can't be uninstalled have auto downloaded. takatap, battery bot,omni swipe and privacy guard.

can you get access to a working M6 that isnt having this issue?
that's hard but I have a good cwm backup.
(08-04-2015, 09:51 AM)Samwanjeri Wrote: that's hard but I have a good cwm backup.

cwm backup or recovery.img?
yes I had backed up my phone by cwm the first day I rooted. can the backup help?
I'm not sure how i got mine out but i renamed data/app which Lead to losing all appd plus keyboard.I was left with only option to factory reset.I factory reset but it was still there but after wiping dalvik cache i didn't see it anymore.I'm not assuring you that is the way out But i got away with mine

Sent from my TECNO L6 using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 08:21 AM by dkibet. )
I'm not sure how i got mine out but i renamed data/app which Lead to losing all apps including keyboard.I was left with only option to factory reset.I factory reset but it was still there but after wiping dalvik cache i didn't see it anymore.I'm not assuring you that is the way out But i got away with mine.
Sorry,I've just realized this is a second duplicate reply

Sent from my TECNO L6 using Tapatalk
(08-05-2015, 06:04 AM)Samwanjeri Wrote: yes I had backed up my phone by cwm the first day I rooted. can the backup help?

wipe system in recovery mode under Mounts and Storage then restore your backup