Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] pls i need permision to download.

Greetings the hovatech team, my techno p9 phone recently got hooked on the tecno logo I need help to download techno p9 backup and how to restore my phone. Its 4.2 jellybean mt8389.

(08-02-2015, 05:09 PM)braveromeo Wrote: Greetings the hovatech team, my techno p9 phone recently got hooked on the tecno logo I need help to download techno p9 backup and how to restore my phone. Its 4.2 jellybean mt8389.

1. how exactly did your phone get stuck at logo?
2. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Greeting. There was a day my phone got hooked so I decided to reboot it, but when rebooting it just got stuck on techno blue logo
My email is: [email protected]
(08-02-2015, 07:51 PM)braveromeo Wrote: Greeting. There was a day my phone got hooked so I decided to reboot it, but when rebooting it just got stuck on techno blue logo
My email is: [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Greetings the hovatech admin, I have been trying to download the techno p9 4.2 backup files but am getting an error no permission response I need help.
(08-04-2015, 11:22 AM)braveromeo Wrote: Greetings the hovatech admin,  I have been trying to download the techno p9 4.2 backup files but am getting an error no permission response I need help.

1. ensure you're clicking the correct link
2. ensure you're logged into [email protected]
3. download from the link at the website, not the email sent to you