Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Hovatek T-shirts! We would like to know your size...see our blog post (March 26, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO REMOVE CWM AND BRING BACK STOCK RECOVERY

please how do restore back my Tecno M3 stock recovery easily without damaging or brick my device....hovatek and other senior member please help

(09-23-2014, 07:13 AM)chaiko Wrote: please how do restore back my Tecno M3 stock recovery easily without damaging or brick my device....hovatek and other senior member please help

If i get you straight, you want to change your recovery mode from clockworkmod recovery mode to stock recovery mode? If so, why would you want to do a thing like that?
(This post was last modified:09-23-2014, 10:13 AM by chaiko. )
cwm is fustrating i might loose all data (efforts) and i want to restore and use my old data which i backedup before i flashed cwm. i can't restore it cwn cos it wasn't a recovery or rom but all my messages, contact, pictures, settings and apps..i wanna bring it back to normal
(09-23-2014, 10:02 AM)chaiko Wrote: cwm is fustrating i might loose all data (efforts) and i want to restore and use my old data which i backedup before i flashed cwm. i can't restore it cwn  cos it wasn't a recovery or rom but all my messages, contact, pictures, settings and apps..i wanna bring it back to normal

OK. to do this, you'll need to get the stock recovery.img for your specific phone model then flash ONLY IT using Sp flash tool @  http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
I've recovery. img in my clockwork mod folder about 6.0mb can dat help?
(09-23-2014, 03:19 PM)chaiko Wrote: I've recovery. img in my clockwork mod folder about 6.0mb can dat help?

No it cant. That recovery.img is a clockworkmod recovery. You need the recovery.img from a P5 before clockworkmod was flashed to it
Tecno M3 not P5
(09-23-2014, 05:40 PM)chaiko Wrote: Tecno M3 not P5

sorry about that. Same thing applies to M3 and others
@Hovatek... before I flashed cwm to my phone.... I backed up my Fone(H5) using MTKdriod tool on PC.... can that Backup(recovery.img) work if I wanted to return back to my Stock Recovery Mode....
Yes @Yomdheal.
And a personal question. Are u Yomdheal from the Naijaloaded when it was still growing?