Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Urgenly Need back of your Clone Tecno P5
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Urgenly Need back of your Clone Tecno P5

[Please help] Urgenly Need back of your Clone Tecno P5

abu99er
abu99er
abu99er
Enthusiastic Member
03-08-2015, 07:42 PM

hi guys please i need help to unbrick my Tecno P5 clone.
i brick it while trying to install CWM of the original Tecno P5, i thought my Tecno was the original one and i ended up bricking it. at first it got stock on boot loop (it comes on gets to Tecno Logo and starts over again)in my atempts to fix it i made it worst, it no longer power up cause i flshed it with flash tool. so help me guys...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-08-2015, 10:02 AM
(03-08-2015, 07:42 PM)abu99er hi guys please i need help to unbrick my Tecno P5 clone.
i brick it while trying to install CWM of the original Tecno P5, i thought my Tecno was the original one and i ended up bricking it. at first it got stock on boot loop (it comes on gets to Tecno Logo and starts over again)in my atempts to fix it i made it worst, it no longer power up cause i flshed it with flash tool. so help me guys...

we dont collect firmware for Cloned Tecno phones ATM.
what Chipset is it running on?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abu99er
abu99er
abu99er
Enthusiastic Member
04-08-2015, 05:59 PM
it is an MTK, Tecno P5 look alike.
a member by the name "GanG" had a similar problem with his Tecno P5, he resolved it by using the MTK Driod backup he had made prior to bricking he's Tecno P5, if i could just lay my hands on his MTK Driod Backup it will solve my problem.
i had tried both the new and the old Tecno P5 Rom backup to no avail, it was when i took the phone to Tecno Self care that i was told it is a clone.

some of the symptoms of a "Clone" Tecno P5 are:
1. difficulty or inability to switch network to 3G.
2. inability to install Original Tecno P5 Stock Rom (New and Old).
3. Can Root it with Famroot (tried to root my "clone p5" didn't work, until i used root master).

So please Hovatek help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-08-2015, 09:03 PM
(04-08-2015, 05:59 PM)abu99er it is an MTK, Tecno P5 look alike.
a member by the name "GanG" had a similar problem with his Tecno P5, he resolved it by using the MTK Driod backup he had made prior to bricking he's Tecno P5, if i could just lay my hands on his MTK Driod Backup it will solve my problem.
i had tried both the new and the old Tecno P5 Rom backup to no avail, it was when i took the phone to Tecno Self care that i was told it is a clone.

some of the symptoms of a "Clone" Tecno P5 are:
1. difficulty or inability to switch network to 3G.
2. inability to install Original Tecno P5 Stock Rom (New and Old).
3. Can Root it with Famroot (tried to root my "clone p5" didn't work, until i used root master).

So please Hovatek help me.

i suggest you post a comment under Gang's thread. we'll also help ask him to upload the backup.
Not sure we'll be collecting firmware for cloned phones but thats still an open subject

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jbvladiz
jbvladiz
jbvladiz
08-08-2015, 10:31 PM

need clone p5 rom too facing same problem like......

BROM ERROR :
S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL(4032)
Enable Dram Fail!
[HINT ]: please check your load
matches to your target which is to be
downloaded.
have tried all the combos keys, all to no
avail.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-08-2015, 02:36 PM
(08-08-2015, 10:31 PM)jbvladiz need clone p5 rom too facing same problem like......

BROM ERROR :
S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL(4032)
Enable Dram Fail!
[HINT ]: please check your load
matches to your target which is to be
downloaded.
have tried all the combos keys, all to no
avail.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
abu99er
abu99er
abu99er
Enthusiastic Member
11-08-2015, 05:45 PM
i am still stuck with my bricked clone tecno p5.. any help will be appreciated
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-08-2015, 07:10 PM
(11-08-2015, 05:45 PM)abu99er i am still stuck with my bricked clone tecno p5.. any help will be appreciated

we'll be on the look out for you

Note!