Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tecno d5 won't on

please my tecno d5 wont on and i visited the thread where you guys wrote and also posted the stock recovery but after i flashed the stock recovery using mtk droid tols the phone would on but it would be displying white screen and i dont know what to do about it, would need you assistance as soon as possible cause i as i am talking to you thats my only android phone i am using now..........thanks

(09-23-2014, 02:45 PM)kelvinnosa Wrote: please my tecno d5 wont on and i visited the thread where you guys wrote and also posted the stock recovery but after i flashed the stock recovery using mtk droid tols the phone would on but it would be displying white screen and i dont know what to do about it, would need you assistance as soon as possible cause i as i am talking to you thats my only android phone i am using now..........thanks

The MTK backup we uploaded is the new OS type while yours requires the old OS. you'll either need to get access to a working d5 or wait till we get access to one and upload it.