Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I Need Some Clarifications Please...!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I Need Some Clarifications Please...!

I Need Some Clarifications Please...!

madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
04-08-2015, 08:09 PM

Hello Hovatek, i have been so careful when flashing peoples' phones by examining which chip(CPU) does a phone use before even attempting to just load a file downloaded and start flashing since it's written say Tecno F7 on a battery chamber.

So my point is that recently i have been attending too 3 different customers all came with Tecno F7 dead. So when i was examining their CPU's i discovered that they are all written TECNO F7 but thay had mt6577,mt6583 and mt6589 respectively.

So what i need from you is to tell me if there's any modification i can do to make use of either file on either phone among the CPU's i mentioned since it has been so difficult for me to get MT6583 and MT6589 files for TECNO F7 on the internet and i don't have similar working phones of those types.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Kind regards.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-08-2015, 11:00 AM
(04-08-2015, 08:09 PM)madcom5 Hello Hovatek, i have been so careful when flashing peoples' phones by examining which chip(CPU) does a phone use before even attempting to just load a file downloaded and start flashing since it's written say Tecno F7 on a battery chamber.

So my point is that recently i have been attending too 3 different customers all came with Tecno F7 dead. So when i was examining their CPU's i discovered that they are all written TECNO F7 but thay had mt6577,mt6583 and mt6589 respectively.

So what i need from you is to tell me if there's any modification i can do to make use of either file on either phone among the CPU's i mentioned since it has been so difficult for me to get MT6583 and MT6589 files for TECNO F7 on the internet and i don't have similar working phones of those types.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Kind regards.

there's F7 OS 4.1 and 2 variants of F7 4.2 . have you downloaded these firmware from us?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
06-08-2015, 07:19 PM
No, i just downloaded one from a certain website, and two others i just extracted them from two different working phones.

The reason i did that all was just because i was trying to unbrick one TECNO F7 Which had a different CPU with that on your website and that's how i ended up realizing those variants.

Unfortunatelly i did not manage to unbrick that phone and the problem was that when it has simcards and memory card inside it brings the messages of "UNFORTUNATELY,THE PROCESS COM.ANDROID.PHONE HAS STOPPED", it difficultly give a chance to access menus.But when you remove them everything works fine, and later when i removed simcards alone and left memorycard i found it still working perfect. so i concluded that the problem is when i put simcards.

So can you please give me permission to download your backup

<<<<< Tecno Phantom A (F7) 4.1 MT6577 (MTK Backup) >>>>

Since mine had an error on crating system image when creating it's backup.

Thanks.
This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 07:57 PM by madcom5.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-08-2015, 10:35 AM
(06-08-2015, 07:19 PM)madcom5 No, i just downloaded one from a certain website, and two others i just extracted them from two different working phones.

The reason i did that all was just because i was trying to unbrick one TECNO F7 Which had a different CPU with that on your website and that's how i ended up realizing those variants.

Unfortunatelly i did not manage to unbrick that phone and the problem was that when it has simcards and memory card inside it brings the messages of "UNFORTUNATELY,THE PROCESS COM.ANDROID.PHONE HAS STOPPED", it difficultly give a chance to access menus.But when you remove them everything works fine, and later when i removed simcards alone and left memorycard i found it still working perfect. so i concluded that the problem is when i put simcards.

So can you please give me permission to download your backup

<<<<< Tecno Phantom A (F7) 4.1 MT6577 (MTK Backup) >>>>

Since mine had an error on crating system image when creating it's backup.

Thanks.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
07-08-2015, 01:57 PM

my email: madcom5@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-08-2015, 03:38 PM
(07-08-2015, 01:57 PM)madcom5 my email: madcom5@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!
madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
08-08-2015, 12:20 AM
Problem Solved.
Thanks alot Hovatek for your concern and helping us.

Gues what, i flashed the phone with the Stock rom i download but after booting the phone the problem persisted. I got an idea of changing a simcard so i removed the customer's simcard which he left on the phone and put mine, amazingly the phone worked fine with no single error. When i put back the customer's simcard the problem began to show up.

So he has to renew a simcard.

Thanks alot Hovatek.