Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] my itel it 1452 won't boot

itel it 1452 note 
i flashed my phone with a wrong toolnow it refuses to boot, it boots and goes off
 i want a stock rom of itel it 1452 backup and necessary tools and tuitorials to get it working.
or an upgrade tool to reinstall the firmware again.
Please grant me the permission to download the backup rom and the upgrade tool(s).

(08-04-2015, 10:58 PM)daniel kemboi Wrote: itel it 1452 note 
i flashed my phone with a wrong toolnow it refuses to boot, it boots and goes off
 i want a stock rom of itel it 1452 backup and necessary tools and tuitorials to get it working.
Please grant me the permission to download the backup rom and the upgrade tool(s).

supply a gmail address
(08-05-2015, 12:21 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 10:58 PM)daniel kemboi Wrote: itel it 1452 note 

supply a gmail address
[email protected]
my email is [email protected]
(08-05-2015, 05:26 PM)daniel kemboi Wrote: my email is [email protected]

invalid gmail address.
please cross-check
sorry,my email address is [email protected]
(08-06-2015, 01:29 PM)daniel kemboi Wrote: sorry,my email address is [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2194.html and flash using Research Download tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1231.html
I cant be able to fix my phone i think its briked coz it vibrates two times when i power it up and it doesent even boot or boot to recovery mode. please help i dont know what to do coz the tools you gave me arent worth enough helping as they cant fix the phone. my email is [email protected]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015, 05:56 PM by hovatek. )
(08-07-2015, 04:27 PM)daniel kemboi Wrote: I cant be able to fix my phone i think its briked coz it vibrates two times when i power it up and it doesent even boot or boot to recovery mode. please help i dont know what to do coz the tools you gave me arent worth enough helping as they cant fix the phone. my email is [email protected]

the tools and pac file i gave you are exactly what you need to fix the phone.
follow the guide and see the video to be sure you're doing it right.
if you want private support then you can upgrade to Premium membership @ https://premium.hovatek.com
this is what happens when i try to fix the phone after following all the procedures correctly:

Attached Files
.png   Capture 123.PNG (Size: 157.21 KB / Downloads: 6)