Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Hovatek T-shirts: Find out your Hovatek T-shirt size today! (May 05, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tecno 5

Hello guys after successfully rooting my m5 it's like I ended up flashing the wrong Cwm recovery image and ended up loosing recovery mode of my phone. Everything is working but an attempt to boot into recovery just boots the phone. No recovery

(09-24-2014, 06:45 AM)Samwanjeri Wrote: Hello guys after successfully rooting my m5 it's like I ended up flashing the wrong Cwm recovery image and ended up loosing recovery mode of my phone. Everything is working but an attempt to boot into recovery just boots the phone. No recovery

First, make an MTK backup of your phone following this guide @  //forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html just in case something goes wrong. next, flash clockworkmod recovery to your phone using this method @  //forum.hovatek.com/thread-455.html
The phone can't reboot to recovery and the recovery image your giving is not accessible
(09-25-2014, 09:12 AM)Samwanjeri Wrote: The phone can't reboot to recovery and the recovery image your giving is not accessible

you dont need to boot into recovery mode to use the method above, neither do you need a recovery image. just follow the guide