Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno P5 MTK Backup file

I downloaded Tecno P5 MTK Backup file but hv tried to flash with SP Flash Tool but there is no scatter files are found in d extracted folders. Pls help me.Austynbest

(09-24-2014, 11:11 AM)Austynbest Wrote: I downloaded Tecno P5 MTK Backup file but hv tried to flash with SP Flash Tool but there is no scatter files are found in d extracted folders. Pls help me.Austynbest

the scatter file is present in the MTK backup, you just havent identified it. its a text (notepad) file with 'scatter' in its name. If you still cant find it then list all the files in your MTK backup and we'll help you identify it
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Helo. I appreciate ur forum. Abt the mtk back up, i av a working phone here, how do i go abt d back up and then how do i synchronise it wit the spflash to wake d dead phone. Tanx.
(12-05-2014, 02:52 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Helo. I appreciate ur forum. Abt the mtk back up, i av a working phone here, how do i go abt d back up and then how do i synchronise it wit the spflash to wake d dead phone. Tanx.

that's no problem. create a new thread for this by clicking https://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4 and we'll help
Thanks hovatek for allowing me to download mtk p5 stock, please kindly notify me the arrival for the (new) Techno p5 (mtk back up).Great team.
permission to download tecno p5 mtk backup tool
(10-15-2015, 04:50 PM)spiderweb Wrote: permission to download tecno p5 mtk backup tool

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread