Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android hovatek, i need quick response please
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

hovatek, i need quick response please

hovatek, i need quick response please

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
06-08-2015, 09:20 AM

i want to join the premium member, but before i join, let me tell you why i want to join. i want to join because of my phone, tecno p5plus. for 2 good months now that i have been begging you to help me out with the stock rom you sent to my email that, its not downloading and when i was lucky to download it, the stock rom could not open, i have spent #3k just to download the stock rom but could not download. now, if i join premium how are you going to do it, that my phone will work? i am in osun state right now. am i not going to regret joining premium if my phone stil not work or unable to download the stock rom? please, help me i can afford the #2k you required for anyone to join the premium. i have been without phone for 2 months. therefore help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-08-2015, 01:58 PM
(06-08-2015, 09:20 AM)kaybiel4u i want to join the premium member, but before i join, let me tell you why i want to join. i want to join because of my phone, tecno p5plus. for 2 good months now that i have been begging you to help me out with the stock rom you sent to my email that, its not downloading and when i was lucky to download it, the stock rom could not open, i have spent #3k just to download the stock rom but could not download. now, if i join premium how are you going to do it, that my phone will work? i am in osun state right now. am i not going to regret joining premium if my phone stil not work or unable to download the stock rom? please, help me i can afford the #2k you required for anyone to join the premium. i have been without phone for 2 months. therefore help me.

The premium membership (https://premium.hovatek.com) is for those who want private support from Hovatek. if you fall into this category then you wont regret upgrading to Premium.
lets talk about this your P5 plus. after you downloaded our ROM, were you able to extract all its content into a folder (mind you, you're supposed to use a PC and extract using 7zip or Winrar)?
if Yes, list all the files in the folder.
This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 02:03 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
07-08-2015, 06:31 AM
how can i extract the file into folder sir?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-08-2015, 12:11 PM
(07-08-2015, 06:31 AM)kaybiel4u how can i extract the file into folder sir?

install 7zip or winrar on your PC then right-click the file and select Extract

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
09-08-2015, 04:15 AM

when i try to extract using winrar it says "no archive". i click on "extract file" it also say "no archive". so, please, what step should i take next?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-08-2015, 02:54 PM
(09-08-2015, 04:15 AM)kaybiel4u when i try to extract using winrar it says "no archive". i click on "extract file" it also say "no archive". so, please, what step should i take next?

try using 7zip. if you're still getting that error then you must be doing something wrong or you didnt download the file properly

Note!
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
10-08-2015, 12:57 PM
do you recommend i download the stock rom again and follow the process? can i save the stock rom to a memory immediately i extract it? and sir, what are the files i will see when i extract the file sile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-08-2015, 03:09 PM
(10-08-2015, 12:57 PM)kaybiel4u do you recommend i download the stock rom again and follow the process? can i save the stock rom to a memory immediately i extract it? and sir, what are the files i will see when i extract the file sile

if extracting using 7zip also gives errors then you best re-download it. 
you should find system, boot, ebr, mbr, lk, secro, recovery and scatter file
If you were a Premium member, we would've re-uploaded the file to a cloud service that supports resumable downloads for you.

Note!
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
15-08-2015, 08:48 AM
hovatek the stock rom you send to me has no archive na, i have downloaded it twice when i wanted to extract it, using winrar it shows no archive, thereofore, i want say maybe you want me to waste my resources just to let my phone work, it pains me sir honestly. is it because i am not a premium member you did this to me? unfair ooooooooo
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-08-2015, 03:00 PM

(15-08-2015, 08:48 AM)kaybiel4u hovatek the stock rom you send to me has no archive na, i have downloaded it twice when i wanted to extract it, using winrar it shows no archive, thereofore, i want say maybe you want me to waste my resources just to let my phone work,  it pains me sir honestly. is it because i am not a premium member you did this to me? unfair ooooooooo

To tell you the truth, I find your statement insulting. 
Feel free to use the search bar at the top to search for others with Tecno P5 plus issues. 
we've helped them fix their phones without insisting they upgrade to Premium.
If you're having trouble completely downloading /  unzipping the file then thats at your end, and no us trying to 'make you waste your resources for not being a Premium member'

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next