Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help itel it1707 dead

pls help io try flashing my itel it1701 with ResearchDownload_2.9.8004 inthe process it show failed:wait input time out and the phone when dead i even try flashing all the file one by one but when it get to system and userdata it with fail pls
look at the file attached to see the what it shows

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot (1).png (Size: 317.64 KB / Downloads: 6)
hovatek any help? pls
or is there how i can boot to fastboot to flash the system and userdata pls?
(08-07-2015, 11:22 AM)SOJAYeverlast Wrote: or is there how i can boot to fastboot to flash the system and userdata pls?

means you didnt read the thread on Research Download tool errors and their fixes @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-4870.html
you're supposed to use the latest version of Research Download tool or Upgrade Download tool
pls where is the latest version?
have downloaded the latest version on uograde tools r2.9.9015 but fail _BKF_NV_W finish failed any help pls
(08-07-2015, 02:41 PM)SOJAYeverlast Wrote: have downloaded the latest version on uograde tools r2.9.9015 but fail _BKF_NV_W finish failed any help pls

untick NV items (see the errors and fixes thread for how to do this) and all other files except system then flash
am unable to untick any file in this version see the attachment
help pls

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot (2).png (Size: 243.8 KB / Downloads: 4)
No need thanks have fix it with 2.9.9

Sent from my LGLS990 using Hovatek mobile
(08-07-2015, 11:28 PM)SOJAYeverlast Wrote: No need thanks have fix it with 2.9.9

Sent from my LGLS990 using Hovatek mobile

how did u fix ur phone bro. i have same problem as u and am stuck with a dead phone.