Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Phantom A3 ( Tecno M9) phone's storage has remained unmounted since after flashing

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015, 10:58 AM by Policy91. )

I flashed the new stock backup you gave me using flash tools, everything is working perfectly, just that the phone storage has remained unmounted,,, please how do i mount it ? [email protected]

(08-07-2015, 06:27 AM)Policy91 Wrote: I flashed the new stock backup you gave me using flash tools, everything is working perfectly, just that the phone storage has remained unmounted,,, please how do i mount it ? [email protected]

what do you mean by 'remained unmounted'? Please, explain more
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015, 03:17 PM by Policy91. )
(08-07-2015, 12:11 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 06:27 AM)Policy91 Wrote: I flashed the new stock backup you gave me using flash tools, everything is working perfectly, just that the phone storage has remained unmounted,,, please how do i mount it ? [email protected]

what do you mean by 'remained unmounted'? Please, explain more

Was asked to "mount phone storage" I clicked on it, I was told "phone storage safe to remove" repeatedly, it not mounting, I can only see my SD card on the file Explorer.

Sent from my TECNO M9 using Hovatek mobile
(08-07-2015, 03:14 PM)Policy91 Wrote: Was asked to "mount phone storage"  I clicked on it, I was told "phone storage safe to remove" repeatedly, it not mounting, I can only see my SD card on the file Explorer.

go to settings >storage and format phone storage then boot into factory mode and clear eMMC
(08-07-2015, 05:32 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 03:14 PM)Policy91 Wrote: Was asked to "mount phone storage"  I clicked on it, I was told "phone storage safe to remove" repeatedly, it not mounting, I can only see my SD card on the file Explorer.

go to settings >storage and format phone storage then boot into factory mode and clear eMMC

It worked, thank you so much,,, for the first time since 2014 i'm loving my Phantom A3. God bless you for me.
I did what you told me, (formatting my phone memory and booting into factory) it worked, but whenever my phone goes off, the phone memory disappears. Is there any other thing I can do?

(09-16-2015, 01:04 PM)Policy91 Wrote: I did what you told me, (formatting my phone memory and booting into factory) it worked, but whenever my phone goes off, the phone memory disappears. Is there any other thing I can do?

disappears as in?
Like if I go to my file manager, normally, I should be seeing both phone storage and SD card storage, but since I flashed it, whenever my phone goes off, I start seeing only my SD card storage

(09-16-2015, 09:54 PM)Policy91 Wrote: Like if I go to my file manager, normally, I should be seeing both phone storage and SD card storage, but since I flashed it, whenever my phone goes off, I start seeing only my SD card storage

did you increase internal storage using EBR Tweak?
Yes