Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infınıx Zero 16gb Problem

Guys, please help me. I was runnıng Antutu Benchmark applıcatıon on my Infınıx zero today, 30percent ınto the runnıng, d screen started blınkıng. It blınked lıke 3 tımes and suddenly d phone went off and d green notıfıcatıon lıght came on. Its been hours now and my phone wont come on but the green notıfıcatıon lıght wont go off as well. Please what can ı do to revıve my phone? I have CWM ınstalled and also have back up. Thanks

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2015, 10:33 AM by hovatek. )
(08-07-2015, 07:37 PM)oprah007 Wrote: Guys, please help me. I was runnıng Antutu Benchmark applıcatıon on my Infınıx zero today, 30percent ınto the runnıng, d screen started blınkıng. It blınked lıke 3 tımes and suddenly d phone went off and d green notıfıcatıon lıght came on. Its been hours now and my phone wont come on but the green notıfıcatıon lıght wont go off as well. Please what can ı do to revıve my phone? I have CWM ınstalled and also have back up. Thanks

hold the power button for 30 seconds then connect the phone to a PC via USB and let me know how both the phone and PC behave
(08-08-2015, 10:33 AM)hovatek Wrote: [quote='oprah007' pid='41660' dateline='1438972649']
Guys, please help me.

hold the power button for 30 seconds then connect the phone to a PC via USB and let me know how both the phone and PC behave

Thanks a lot. My Infinix Zero is now on. I restored my backup after booting into recovery. Now the problem is that my wifi and bluetooth are Malfunctioning. My Wifi is reading 'turning on' but won't turn and its draining battery while bluetooth won't turn on at all. Sometimes when I restart the fone, it hangs. I have tried advance restore>boot img, then System restore. But d problem persists. What do I do?
Thanks a lot. My Infinix Zero is now on. I restored my backup after booting into recovery. Now the problem is that my wifi and bluetooth are Malfunctioning. My Wifi is reading 'turning on' but won't turn and its draining battery while bluetooth won't turn on at all. Sometimes when I restart the fone, it hangs. I have tried advance restore>boot img, then System restore. But d problem persists. What do I do?
(08-08-2015, 10:33 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 07:37 PM)oprah007 Wrote: Guys, please help me. I was runnıng Antutu Benchmark applıcatıon on my Infınıx zero today, 30percent ınto the runnıng, d screen started blınkıng. It blınked lıke 3 tımes and suddenly d phone went off and d green notıfıcatıon lıght came on. Its been hours now and my phone wont come on but the green notıfıcatıon lıght wont go off as well. Please what can ı do to revıve my phone? I have CWM ınstalled and also have back up. Thanks

(08-10-2015, 06:42 AM)oprah007 Wrote: Thanks a lot. My Infinix Zero is now on. I restored my backup after booting into recovery. Now the problem is that my wifi and bluetooth are Malfunctioning. My Wifi is reading 'turning on' but won't turn and its draining battery while bluetooth won't turn on at all. Sometimes when I restart the fone, it hangs. I have tried advance restore>boot img, then System restore. But d problem persists. What do I do?

1. Try doing a factory reset in recovery mode
2. go to settings > about > baseband and let me know what it shows
3. supply a gmail address
(08-10-2015, 11:50 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 06:42 AM)oprah007 Wrote: Thanks a lot. My Infinix Zero is now on. I restored my backup after booting into recovery. Now the problem is that my wifi and bluetooth are Malfunctioning. My Wifi is reading 'turning on' but won't turn and its draining battery while bluetooth won't turn on at all. Sometimes when I restart the fone, it hangs. I have tried advance restore>boot img, then System restore. But d problem persists. What do I do?

1. Try doing a factory reset in recovery mode
2. go to settings > about > baseband and let me know what it shows
3. supply a gmail address

I did a factory reset in recovery mode and it wrote 'complete'. Then I clicked 'Reboot phone now' But the fone refuse to boot! I tried connecting it to the PC. The Pc won't even detect it at all. No sound, no change, no light! Hovatek Please help me. My gmail acct is [email protected]
Good day, Pls can I have original ROM for infinix zero X506.
some apps where malfunctioning my gmail is [email protected]
(08-10-2015, 04:52 PM)yobams Wrote: Good day, Pls can I have original ROM for infinix zero X506.
some apps where malfunctioning my gmail is [email protected]

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Please help me revive my phone. Its completely dead after I did factory reset in recovery mode. Its showing no sign of life. Awaiting your help. Thanks.
My gmail is [email protected]