09-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Would you like to work with Hovatek? Team Hovatek is recruiting...see our blog post for details (February 23, 2017)
How to decompile, edit and compile apk
09-25-2014, 07:13 PM
(09-25-2014, 05:51 PM)Tejrooney Wrote: Pls how can we decompile, edit and compile apk on android [No PC]
All you can do without a PC (on your phone) is light themeing
* Rooted Android phone
* Root explorer (like ROM Toolbox lite)
* Zip Signer
* Go to the desired apk and rename it from "apkname.apk" to "apkname.apk.zip" using root explorer (apkname is the name of your application e.g. hovatekmobile.apk->hovatekmobile.apk.zip)
* Extract zip using root explorer and you will get a folder with the extracted files inside
* Go to the extracted folder and change the files you want
* Be sure to rename the files with the original name
* Once you're finished replacing the files go back until you see a folder called meta-inf,res,lib,assets etc and press menu button,select all the items and zip all the files,rename the zip into apkname.apk
* Navigate to sdcard/speedsoftware/zip and you will see your zipped file,now rename it from apkname.apk.zip to apkname.apk
* Try to install your modded apk, if it doesn't install open zipsigner and as input file select your modded apk,as output file re-select your modded apk (rename it into signedapkname.apk if you want) then tap on the box to the bottom called "sign the file"
* Once signed install your modded apk using any file manager
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
* Upgrade to Premium Membership for Live Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348149906767
* Email: [email protected]
* Skype: Hovatek
You can use apktool.apk(the mobile version) by a chinese fellow. But you need a serious amount of data to download the utilities(about >100mb) and also you need the knowledge of smali to edit the apk.
Though i have the app but i've never tried it!!!
Note:- Editing/reverse engineering apps is an illegal thing ..., You wont be happy to spend your time and effort to make an app but found out that someone had it.
10-10-2014, 04:55 PM
the reply is okay. tanx. Am forgetting apktools
|Users browsing this thread:|