Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno P9 andr v.4.4 or higher (mtk backup)

Thumbs Up 

please i need tecno p9 4.4 mtk backup.... i need to upgrade my p9, am unable to download the one in this site... please grant me the access.. its just replying me with 3. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.

(08-09-2015, 11:34 AM)lifeness Wrote:
please i need tecno p9 4.4 mtk backup.... i need to upgrade my p9, am unable to download the one in this site... please grant me the access.. its just replying me with 3. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.

what version of Android was your P9 originally running on(when brand new)?
the android version is V4.2.2 JELLY BEAN.. IT is not a new phone, i have been using it months ago
my email address is [email protected]
please, i realy need the mtk bscup for
Tecnop9
(08-09-2015, 07:26 PM)lifeness Wrote: the android version is V4.2.2 JELLY BEAN.. IT is not a new phone, i have been using it months ago

if your phone is a 4.2 phone then the p9 4.4 firmware will brick your phone. p9 4.2 and p9 4.4 are two different tecno phones. p9  4.4 ROM is not an OS upgrade for P9 4.2
am also an engineer, software major... i do mod it to an extent that it will not brick it... i did more than 12 MTK phones... please grant me so i could download it.... to be sincere i will give the testimony and the tutorial for moding it...
(08-10-2015, 12:23 PM)lifeness Wrote: am also an engineer, software major... i do mod it to an extent that it will not brick it... i did more than 12 MTK phones... please grant me so i could download it.... to be sincere i will give the testimony and the tutorial for moding it...

good to know that you know what you're doing.
granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html
thanks very much