Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android About mtn s720i
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

About mtn s720i

About mtn s720i

idchi
idchi
idchi
09-08-2015, 09:58 PM

I rooted my android mtn s720i. After that i went as far as deleting everything in the phone. When i say everything i mean that the phone is now of no use to me, because all gapps were all deleted. I cant access my storages because i deleted the file manager tending to download another but the worst of it is that the phone says app not installed when i download and try to install an apk file. So i want to know if i am to flash the phone or update it. If i see that same phone how can i with it update it or do anything to my phone to come back. Please help, so confuse.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-08-2015, 11:19 AM
(09-08-2015, 09:58 PM)idchi I rooted my android mtn s720i. After that i went as far as deleting everything in the phone. When i say everything i mean that the phone is now of no use to me, because all gapps were all deleted. I cant access my storages because i deleted the file manager tending to download another but the worst of it is that the phone says app not installed when i download and try to install an apk file. So i want to know if i am to flash the phone or update it. If i see that same phone how can i with it update it or do anything to my phone to come back. Please help, so confuse.

1. what version of Android was the phone originally running on?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
idchi
idchi
idchi
11-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Cool
(09-08-2015, 09:58 PM)idchi I rooted my android mtn s720i. After that i went as far as deleting everything in the phone. When i say everything i mean that the phone is now of no use to me, because all gapps were all deleted. I cant access my storages because i deleted the file manager tending to download another but the worst of it is that the phone says app not installed when i download and try to install an apk file. So i want to know if i am to flash the phone or update it. If i see that same phone how can i with it update it or do anything to my phone to come back. Please help, so confuse.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-08-2015, 06:26 PM
no reply yet

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
idchi
idchi
idchi
11-08-2015, 08:27 PM

My phone model is mtn s720i and the version is kitkat 4.4.2.please help
idchi
idchi
idchi
11-08-2015, 08:34 PM
My brother has the same mtn s720i but cannot receive apk file from any phone at all regardless of the means via which the file is to be transported that is,flash share,bluetooth,etc.help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-08-2015, 10:12 AM
(11-08-2015, 08:34 PM)idchi My brother has the same mtn s720i but cannot receive apk file from any phone at all regardless of the means via which the file is to be transported that is,flash share,bluetooth,etc.help

root your brother's phone then backup using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
let me know when thats done

Note!