Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno l6 mtk backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno l6 mtk backup

Tecno l6 mtk backup

prechyious
prechyious
prechyious
10-08-2015, 12:36 AM

Hello i need permission to download l6 mtk backup got soft bricked by monster ui and xposed installer and i cant boot to recovery without the fone being on and also want to revert back to stock so here is my mail lemoprechy@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-08-2015, 11:31 AM
(10-08-2015, 12:36 AM)prechyious Hello i need permission to download l6 mtk backup got soft bricked by monster ui and xposed installer and i cant boot to recovery without the fone being on and also want to revert back to stock so here is my mail lemoprechy@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
prechyious
prechyious
prechyious
10-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Thanks team hovatek buh wat if i need to reboot to recovery to factory wipe after the flashing coz this l6 cnt get to recovery without the fone being fully on
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-08-2015, 03:23 PM
(10-08-2015, 02:13 PM)prechyious Thanks team hovatek buh wat if i need to reboot to recovery to factory wipe after the flashing coz this l6 cnt get to recovery without the fone being fully on

thats because you're not using the correct button combo.
here's the correct button combo @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-479.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
prechyious
prechyious
prechyious
10-08-2015, 03:42 PM

Thanks again but when i use vol increase plus power button it gives me 3 options sayin vol up to move n vol down to select and the 3 options are recovery, fastboot mode and normal mode i use the vol up to navigate then tap the vol down buh its not responding neither is the power button
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-08-2015, 05:38 PM
(10-08-2015, 03:42 PM)prechyious Thanks again but when i use vol increase plus power button it gives me 3 options sayin vol up to move n vol down to select and the 3 options are recovery, fastboot mode and normal mode i use the vol up to navigate then tap the vol down buh its not responding neither is the power button

use power button to select

Note!
prechyious
prechyious
prechyious
10-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Power button doesnt respond either... i have flashed my mtk backup buh it didnt boot pass the experience smartlife, so i requested permissn tho i havnt flashed urs i hav the feelin i need to do a factory restore coz i did that on all the other fones i recovered after bricking before it booted.. so is der no other way to do a factory restore???
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-08-2015, 10:38 AM
(10-08-2015, 06:01 PM)prechyious Power button doesnt respond either... i have flashed my mtk backup buh it didnt boot pass the experience smartlife, so i requested permissn tho i havnt flashed urs i hav the feelin i need to do a factory restore coz i did that on all the other fones i recovered after bricking before it booted.. so is der no other way to do a factory restore???

you can boot into factory mode and clear emmc or boot into recovery mode using ADB.
have you flashed our stock ROM to see if it fixes this issue?

Note!
prechyious
prechyious
prechyious
12-08-2015, 08:58 AM
I haven't downloaded yet buh i'll do dst today
prechyious
prechyious
prechyious
15-08-2015, 06:38 AM

Thanks team hovatek flashed ya backup n booted to factory mode cleared emmc and my device is now fully booted thanks once again