Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] 4032 error flashtool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] 4032 error flashtool

[Please help] 4032 error flashtool

Aminu Garba Ahmad
Aminu Garba Ahmad
Aminu Garba Ahmad
10-08-2015, 12:31 PM

any time i try to flash gionee m2 i am getting 4032 error.
uninstall vcom/mediatek using usbdeview and install again still error, and also delete sp_flashtool folder and re-extract not working.

fist time the phone stuck at gionee logo, when i add scartter flashtool says: "error broom s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)" i search solution in the forum and i found that the format or upgrade in flashtool or using aioflasher instead is the solution, so i upgrade the downloaded gionee m2 4gb rom from hovatek and it completely done, after that the phone not shows even gionee logo, not boot to fastboot and recovery, and any time 4032 error still.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-08-2015, 02:55 PM
(10-08-2015, 12:31 PM)Aminu Garba Ahmad any time i try to flash gionee m2 i am getting 4032 error.
uninstall vcom/mediatek using usbdeview and install again still error, and also delete sp_flashtool folder and re-extract not working.

fist time the phone stuck at gionee logo, when i add scartter flashtool says: "error broom s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)" i search solution in the forum and i found that the format or upgrade in flashtool or using aioflasher instead is the solution, so i upgrade the downloaded gionee m2 4gb rom from hovatek and it completely done, after that the phone not shows even gionee logo, not boot to fastboot and recovery, and any time 4032 error still.

hope you know that there's Gionee M2 4GB and 8GB version. 
how certain are you that yours is the 4GB version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.