Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

pls i can get access to download tecno y3 firm,ware

please hivatech i am a premium member and still donot have access to download tecno firmware ....and i urgently need tecno y3 firmware .....please  help!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2015, 06:06 PM by hovatek. )
(08-10-2015, 05:12 PM)keketos Wrote: please hivatech i am a premium member and still donot have access to download tecno firmware ....and i urgently need tecno y3 firmware .....please  help!!!!!

sorry about that. its a new upload so the previous permission must not have covered it.
please, supply a gmail address so I re-grant you for all files (you didnt register with a gmail address)
BTW, have you sent us your BBM PIN and Skype ID for private support?
We'd sent you an email and PM to that effect
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
[email protected]               thanks for your quick responds
(08-10-2015, 10:51 PM)keketos Wrote: [email protected]               thanks for your quick responds

granted you permission to download all files.
Feel free to contact us privately since you're a Premium member
hello hovatek am having serious of troubles with itel firmware i got 4 itel(itel 1501,itel 1452,itel 1405)they go pattern locked and i downloaded their firmwares n flashed behold all are DEAD pls i urgently need your help PLEASE

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015, 05:32 PM by hovatek. )
(08-26-2015, 04:42 PM)keketos Wrote: hello hovatek am having serious of troubles with itel firmware i got 4 itel(itel 1501,itel 1452,itel 1405)they go pattern locked and i downloaded their firmwares n flashed behold all are DEAD pls i urgently need your help PLEASE

they're all tested and confirmed to be working.
flash them using Upgrade Download tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1231.html
* Important: Please,send us your Phone number, BBM PIN and Skype ID for private support

If you're still having issues then create a separate thread for these (to avoid a mixup) or contact us for live / private support