Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

pls i can get access to download tecno y3 firm,ware

please hivatech i am a premium member and still donot have access to download tecno firmware ....and i urgently need tecno y3 firmware .....please  help!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2015, 06:06 PM by hovatek. )
(08-10-2015, 05:12 PM)keketos Wrote: please hivatech i am a premium member and still donot have access to download tecno firmware ....and i urgently need tecno y3 firmware .....please  help!!!!!

sorry about that. its a new upload so the previous permission must not have covered it.
please, supply a gmail address so I re-grant you for all files (you didnt register with a gmail address)
BTW, have you sent us your BBM PIN and Skype ID for private support?
We'd sent you an email and PM to that effect
[email protected]..               thanks for your quick responds
(08-10-2015, 10:51 PM)keketos Wrote: [email protected]..               thanks for your quick responds

granted you permission to download all files.
Feel free to contact us privately since you're a Premium member
hello hovatek am having serious of troubles with itel firmware i got 4 itel(itel 1501,itel 1452,itel 1405)they go pattern locked and i downloaded their firmwares n flashed behold all are DEAD pls i urgently need your help PLEASE
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015, 05:32 PM by hovatek. )
(08-26-2015, 04:42 PM)keketos Wrote: hello hovatek am having serious of troubles with itel firmware i got 4 itel(itel 1501,itel 1452,itel 1405)they go pattern locked and i downloaded their firmwares n flashed behold all are DEAD pls i urgently need your help PLEASE

they're all tested and confirmed to be working.
flash them using Upgrade Download tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1231.html
* Important: Please,send us your Phone number, BBM PIN and Skype ID for private support

If you're still having issues then create a separate thread for these (to avoid a mixup) or contact us for live / private support