Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MT6582 problem in MTK DROID TOOLS
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MT6582 problem in MTK DROID TOOLS

MT6582 problem in MTK DROID TOOLS

bboy
bboy
bboy
Enthusiastic Member
11-08-2015, 08:17 PM

i wanted to backup my phone using mtk droid tools...it did the process,,,it extracted system,boot,recovery and others..but said proces completed with error...i wanted to make a scatter for sp flash tool read back but the make scatter button is not clickable...im not even able to make cwm..it says unable to split boot img and something kernel gz....please help if u have any idea..using MTK DROID TOOLS on my mt6582 vodafone smart tab......[PERSEVERING FACE][PERSEVERING FACE][PENSIVE FACE][PENSIVE FACE]

Sent from my Vodafone Smart Tab 3G using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-08-2015, 10:01 AM
(11-08-2015, 08:17 PM)bboy i wanted to backup my phone using mtk droid tools...it did the process,,,it extracted system,boot,recovery and others..but said proces completed with error...i wanted to make a scatter for sp flash tool read back but the make scatter button is not clickable...im not even able to make cwm..it says unable to split boot img and something kernel gz....please help if u have any idea..using MTK DROID TOOLS on my mt6582 vodafone smart tab......[PERSEVERING FACE][PERSEVERING FACE][PENSIVE FACE][PENSIVE FACE]

repeat the backup and let me see a screenshot of the "process completed with error" in MTK droid tools

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bboy
bboy
bboy
Enthusiastic Member
12-08-2015, 11:27 AM
im away for some days...im not home..i left my pc..what about when the make scatter file button at blocks map is not clickable?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-08-2015, 02:55 PM
(12-08-2015, 11:27 AM)bboy im away for some days...im not home..i left my pc..what about when the make scatter file button at blocks map is not clickable?

usually points at a fault OS or MTK droid tools

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bboy
bboy
bboy
Enthusiastic Member
12-08-2015, 03:14 PM

(12-08-2015, 02:55 PM)hovatek
(12-08-2015, 11:27 AM)bboy im away for some days...im not home..i left my pc..what about when the make scatter file button at blocks map is not clickable?

usually points at a fault OS or MTK droid tools

ok...will someone make a stock,mtk backup for my vodafone smart tab 3g phone..i really need it..my sister broke her smart tab and i wanted to make backup of mine in order to flash in hers...but it was some how impossible...please i need help

This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 03:16 PM by bboy.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-08-2015, 06:06 PM
(12-08-2015, 03:14 PM)bboy ok...will someone make a stock,mtk backup for my vodafone smart tab 3g phone..i really need it..my sister broke her smart tab and i wanted to make backup of mine in order to flash in hers...but it was some how impossible...please i need help

since you have a working phone of the same model, you're the best person to make the backup. let me have the screenshot of the error and i'll be able to tell you whats wrong

Note!