Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] INfinix Zero x506 16gb hard bricked

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2015, 03:31 AM by Youngstar76. )

Yesterday I wanted to revert my phone back to stock rom so i powered up my sp flash tool, and located my scattetr file in my stock rom folder and hit the download button. unknown to me, the preloader was for another phone so basically my phone has been hard bricked because of wrong preloadeer. its totally dead but when i plug to my laptop, i hear usb connected notification sound. Device cannot power on, no charging, no recovery, no PreLoader USB vcom detection... its totally dead..
When i connect it to my pc, Device Manager shows MediaTek DA usb vcom but its not detected by sp flash tool

Plz i need immediate assiantance
Thanks

(08-12-2015, 02:19 AM)Youngstar76 Wrote: Yesterday I wanted to  revert my phone back to stock rom so i powered up my sp flash tool, and located my scattetr file in my stock rom folder and hit the download button. unknown to me, the preloader was for another phone so basically my phone has been hard bricked because of wrong preloadeer. its totally dead but when i plug to my laptop, i hear usb connected notification sound. Device cannot power on, no charging, no recovery, no PreLoader USB vcom detection... its totally dead..
When i connect it to my pc, Device  Manager shows MediaTek DA usb vcom but its not detected by sp flash tool

Plz i need immediate assiantance
Thanks

its either you flashed the wrong firmware or you interrupted Sp flash tool
1. how did you get the stock ROM you used?
2. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
THanks for your reply, my gmail address is [email protected]
(08-13-2015, 03:47 PM)Youngstar76 Wrote: THanks for your reply, my gmail address is [email protected]

granted! download X506 J608 @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)