Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my tecno H6 internal memory reduced after unbrickin it with another tecno H6 rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my tecno H6 internal memory reduced after unbrickin it with another tecno H6 rom

[Please help] my tecno H6 internal memory reduced after unbrickin it with another tecno H6 rom

robbiehamisi
robbiehamisi
robbiehamisi
12-08-2015, 08:39 AM

(swahili) Habari
well i had problem with my tecno h6 after trying to flash with one of the custom ROM found online. My phone couldn't boot to anything except to the TWRP recovery that i used to install the ROM. Well i Managed to get it back to work after downloading another H6 stock ROM containing everything needed to bring back the phone to the working state, i.e scatter-file, boot.img, recovery.img. After a while in SP flash tool..and other tricks, my phone came back to life.

As we know total space for TECNO H6 INTERNAL MEMO is 8GB, that is in general. Now the problem is, mine at first before installing anything or after hard reset, i was left with something like 5+GB but now it is only 2.9GB!! How is this possible?! Please help, someone told maybe it is because i flashed the phone using early tecno h6 ROM..cos this one is the late one..i don't know how many times they remake the phone but this one i am having had some more early installed apps more than the first edition. Please help me get my phone internal memory back to way it was.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2015-08-12-10-33-47[1].png
Size: 23.63 KB / Downloads: 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-08-2015, 11:56 AM
(12-08-2015, 08:39 AM)robbiehamisi (swahili) Habari
well i had problem with my tecno h6 after trying to flash with one of the custom ROM found online. My phone couldn't boot to anything except to the TWRP recovery that i used to install the ROM. Well i Managed to get it back to work after downloading another H6 stock ROM containing everything needed to bring back the phone to the working state, i.e scatter-file, boot.img, recovery.img. After a while in SP flash tool..and other tricks, my phone came back to life.

As we know total space for TECNO H6 INTERNAL MEMO is 8GB, that is in general. Now the problem is, mine at first before installing anything or after hard reset, i was left with something like 5+GB but now it is only 2.9GB!! How is this possible?! Please help, someone told maybe it is because i flashed the phone using early tecno h6 ROM..cos this one is the late one..i don't know how many times they remake the phone but this one i am having had some more early installed apps more than the first edition. Please help me get my phone internal memory back to way it was.

you could increase the internal storage using the EBR tweak @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-718.html or try flashing our stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.